[Bios] Were-Bears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrinity
Internal System Helper
TheTrinity

[Bios] Were-Bears Empty
PostSubject: [Bios] Were-Bears   [Bios] Were-Bears I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 3:16 pm

[Bios] Were-Bears Tumblr_oxozip207Y1wbxqk4o1_540

Below you will find the template for the were-bears.

Character Template

Code:

G E N E R A L I N F O M A T I O N

[img][/img]

Name:

Nickname:

Alias:

Orientation:

Relationship Status:

Race:

A P P E A R A N C E

[img][/img]

Height:

Weight:

Hair Style/Color:

Eye Color:

Facial Features (round face, angular, square, heart-faced, etc):

Build:

Tattoos/Piercings:

Scars:

Clothing Style:

Notable Physical Feature: (what makes them stand out, if anything?)

A N A M A L I A N T H R O P E A B I L I T I E S

Group Belonging To:(if they are Rogue, please put N/A)

Rank/Position:

Forms

[img][/img]

Transitioned Appearance

[img][/img]

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N

[img][/img]

Strengths:  

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Phobias/Fears:

Demeanor:

Inventory:

Pets:

Weapons:

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

[img][/img]

Family (you may delete what does not need to be filled out)

Father =  

Mother =  

Brother(s) =  

Sister(s) =

Spouse/Partner =  

Children =

Allies

(list here if they have friends among the human kind,

or the preternatural kind, and who they are, what group they belong to)

Enemies

(list here if they have enemies among the human kind,

or the preternatural kind, and who they are, what group they belong to)

C H A R A C T E R H I S T O R Y

[img][/img]

(fill this out to tell us about your character's life to date)

Back to top Go down
Flintlock
Roleplayer
Flintlock

[Bios] Were-Bears Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Bios] Were-Bears   [Bios] Were-Bears I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

G E N E R A L I N F O M A T I O N
[Bios] Were-Bears DistantFewHorsefly-size_restricted

Name: Marcellus Tzu-Piers
Nickname: Prefers to be called Marcel.
Alias: The Bear King

Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Taken. Boyfriend of Clara Romano.

Race: Ursidthrope

A P P E A R A N C E
[Bios] Were-Bears Original

Height: 6’7”
Weight: 282 lbs
Hair Style/Color: Buzz cut fade, dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Facial Features: Square face with carved features and slanted eyes
Build: Heavily muscled and broad, but well proportioned
Tattoos/Piercings: A tattoo of the island Delos on his right shoulder blade to remember his mentor
Scars: Bullet hole scars littered all over his abdomen
Clothing Style: Marcel has a simple and utilitarian style that focuses on practicality and
comfort. You will most likely find him in a long sleeved t-shirt or sweater and jeans with
boots. To finish it off, you will see him in his shearling aviator jacket, the fur a pure white
and the leather a deep, dark brown. It’s longer than normal jackets, hanging to about
mid-thigh. You will never see him without it, no matter the occasion, weather, or location.
It holds sentimental value for him.
Notable Physical Feature: His sheer size and slanted eyes that hint at his heritage.

U R S I D T H R O P E A B I L I T I E S
All Basic Animalianthrope Abilities
All Basic Ursidthrope Abilities
All Beta Animalianthrope Abilities
All Beta Ursidthrope Abilities
Alpha Animalianthrope Abilities
• Glabrous Shift
• Fast Shift
• Sense Silver
• Healing
• Protect the Clan
• Telepathy
Alpha Ursidthrope Abilities

Leadership Animalianthrope Abilities
• Pathfinder's Pride
• Call of the Wild
Rare Animalianthrope Abilities
• Effortless Shift
• Call of Duty

Group Belonging To: Garda Foraoise Maul
Rank/Position: Urso

Were-Form
[Bios] Were-Bears Werebear1_2

Marcel's beast is an absolute titan of a bear. On all fours, he is an impressive 10 feet
tall. Standing on his hind legs, he measures in at a substantial 18 feet tall, positively
dwarfing any naturally occurring bear and most of the werebears he has encountered
in his admittedly short lifespan. He has dark brown, almost black fur, and his trademark
dark brown eyes.

Transitioned Appearance
[Bios] Were-Bears Bear_monster_werebear

Marcel's half form retains most of his human traits. He stays bipedal and keeps his
muscular, human physique, though his musculature is enhanced even beyond its
already impressive state. The difference is that he now is covered in thick, dark brown
fur, his head has completely converted into one of a bear's, his nails grow into long and
wickedly sharp claws, his teeth become canines, and he gains another foot in height, making
him around 7'7".

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N
[Bios] Were-Bears Tumblr_mlxycf7g5H1rvywhvo1_500

Strengths: Boxing I Wrestling I Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu I Singing I Driving
Weaknesses: Silver I Silver Nitrate I Dogs
Dislikes: Dishonesty I Cowardice I Snakes I Prejudice I Flamboyance
Phobias/Fears: Drowning I Heights I Helplessness
Demeanor: Marcel is a pretty calm guy. Not much, if anything, will rattle him and cause
him to lose his cool. He is relatively stoic, preferring to keep his emotions inside rather
than show them. That’s not to say he’s cold, however. He is quick to offer you his
trademark small grin, and he’s a genuinely polite and relaxed person that will treat you
with kindness until you give him a reason not to. If you do manage to get him
angry, however, don’t expect an explosive outburst. It will be a cold, impersonal anger
that will be reflected in his stiff posture and blank face.

Inventory: Wallet I Phone I Keys
Black 2017 Ford Expedition

Pets: None. Doesn’t trust himself to keep them alive.

Weapons: Anything around him at the moment. He’s not picky.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Family: All of his biological family died in a fire at his family's manor.
Father = Holden Piers (Deceased)
Mother = Lola Gordan-Piers (Deceased)
Brother(s) = Boba Piers (Deceased)
Sister(s) = Yvonne Piers (Deceased), Diane Piers (Deceased)

Allies
TBD

Enemies
Hunters

C H A R A C T E R H I S T O R Y
[Bios] Were-Bears Tumblr_inline_p7vn2yWMmo1rd20jj_500

Marcel’s first memory is of his family’s manor burning down. The rest of his family
perished in that fire. The only reason he didn’t was only because of a man named Delos.
He was a werebear that happened to be passing. His increased senses allowed him to
pick up Marcel’s scent through the cloak of the smoke, and he rescued the three year old
from the inferno. He calmly informed the little boy that his family was gone and that he
would take care of him from now on. With the help of some friends. The unlikely pair then
regrouped with Delos's maul about two hours later. After some days of discussion and a
final vote, Marcel was accepted as a full member of the maul. It was determined that the
bite would be bestowed upon him when Delos, his assigned caretaker and mentor, deemed
him ready.

For the next fifteen years, Marcel lived and moved with the maul. All the while, he was
trained in combat and survival by Delos and was also taught the ways of the supernatural
world that he was soon to enter. Marcel ate it all up as if he were a starving man. He had
no family to go home to. This, his maul, was his family, and he loved them all
endlessly, and they all loved him in return. They could see the innate strength in him.
They determined quite quickly that he was to be a strong one. Delos was the most
vocal about that. This caused tension with the Urso of the maul, who believed that
Delos was grooming Marcel to overthrow him. He made plans to kill the boy before the
bite was bestowed upon him, so as to where there was no way for him to defend himself.

Delos would not let Marcel out of his sight, however. This threw a wrench in the Urso’s
plans. The Urso was not quite willing to kill Delos. He was an invaluable part of the maul.
He resigned to himself that he would have to kill Marcel after he received the bite.
Then, Delos would not pay as much attention to him. The Urso was confident in his
ability to kill the boy. So he waited. Marcel turned eighteen, and Delos deemed him ready
to receive the bite, and he did so. When his first transformation was over and done
with, Delos's premonition proved itself. Marcel was powerful. All could see. Delos could see.
The maul could see. The Urso could see. And he hated it. But he put off his plans. There
was no inclination that Marcel wanted to overthrow him, so he gave the boy the benefit of
the doubt. For now.

Three years later, when Marcel was twenty-one, the Urso was worried once more. More and
more people were looking to Marcel to make decisions. It was infuriating. Therefore, the
Urso approached Marcel's tent one night with the intent of killing him in his sleep. Delos was
there, however, and he quickly deduced what the Urso was there to do. Instantly, he shifted
and biting down hard onto the nape of the Urso's neck, he dragged him away from Marcel's
tent and deeper into the woods they were occupying for the time being, where they entered
into a vicious fight to the death. The Urso won. The next morning, Delos's body was strung
up in the middle of camp and the Urso declared that he had tried to kill him for his position.

Marcel instantly knew that that was a lie. Delos had never wanted power. He despised it, actually.
This fact, combined with Marcel's grief over losing his mentor, caused Marcel to shift and
attack the Urso in a blood rage. At first, it seemed that the two were even. But then Marcel
started to slowly but surely gain the upper hand until finally, in one bloody move, he tore
the Urso's heart out before ripping off his head as well. Afterwards, his blood rage cleared
and he dropped the bloody organ and head and looked around to see the whole maul
bowing to him, therefore naming him the next Urso of the Garda Foraoise Maul. Shortly
afterwards, runners were sent out to all the Leifteanants in the state to inform them that
they had a new King.

The next three years passed relatively quickly and in peace. The maul kept moving, they
had a few altercations that were always quickly and decisively ended, and they lived on.
Unknown to them, however, a group of bigoted humans that were hundreds strong, far
more than the size of Marcel's maul, were tracking them and planning an attack. One
day, when the whole maul had settled down for sleep, they began their attack, catching
the whole maul off guard and ultimately overwhelming them with their sheer numbers.
Everyone was slaughtered. Aside from Marcel. He managed to escape with his life, but
only barely. There was a hole inside of him at that point. A hole that couldn't be filled.
He had lost his maul. His family.

It is now a year later, and Marcel has decided to settle down in New Orleans. He has heard
in his travels that the place was practically ran by the supernatural community. It seemed
like as good a place as any to attempt to rebuild. Maybe he could have that family again.
And maybe this time, he could keep them safe. But only time will tell.

Last edited by Flintlock on Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

[Bios] Were-Bears
Page 1 of 1