Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Global Moderator
Andromeda

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 11:22 pm

This is where you may post the bios of any deceased "people to know" that characters in the RP should be aware of.

Code:
[center][img]INSERT IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/center]

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] What did they go by?
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]  At time of Death.
[b][u]Title/Style:[/u][/b] Erase line if not applicable.
[b][u]Occupation:[/u][/b] What did they do for a living?
[b][u]Liege:[/u][/b] Who was their direct overlord/lady?
[b][u]Cause of Death:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Biography:[/u][/b]

[i]Include a brief physical description and personality. Can detail some backstory but keep it to the point.[/i]

Last edited by Andromeda on Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Global Moderator
Andromeda

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Obituaries D8c5c6b386af89fc7a4ee9b9180daaf0

Name: Bero III of House Karling
Title/Style: His Majesty, King Bero III of West Francia
Cause of Death: Sudden Illness
Biography:

King Bero III ruled West Francia for twenty three years, succeeding his father Dietrich III. His mother was Princess Haunild of Mercia. He married the much younger Hildegarde of Paris. Together they had two sons to survive to adulthood, Dietrich and Vaefar,  as well as daughters who later married into  the nobility. He was considered to be a popular ruler and strong warrior. He was a man of average height and weight.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Global Moderator
Andromeda

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 1:14 pm

Obituaries 24edd32e0056e6986a2f8a93d0d9a778

Name: Dietrich IV of House Karling
Title/Style: King of West Francia
Cause of Death: Sweating Sickness
Biography:

Dietrich was the fourth of his name to rule the kingdom of West Francia, a direct-line descendant of Charlemagne and member of House Karling. He was the son of vastly popular King Bero III of West Francia by his wife Queen Hildegarde, a beautiful but gently-born merchant's daughter. He succeeded his father and ruled for ten years before succumbing to the pandemic of 956-957 C.E. known as "The Great Sweat." He is the late husband of Dowager Queen Alysanne, daughter of King Malcom II of Alba (Scotland), by whom he fathered several children. It is well-known that he also sired multiple illegitimate offspring by various mistresses, a notorious womanizer, but claimed none of them legally. Upon his death Dietrich's younger brother Vaefar was proclaimed king and the duchy of Champagne passed to his daughter Amicia, both titles subject to the rights of any issue that might be born to Queen Alysanne should she prove to be pregnant.He was a man of average height with an athletic build, comely in appearance, but less so than his brother Vaefar.

Last edited by Andromeda on Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Global Moderator
Andromeda

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 1:20 pm

Obituaries 277fadf3853d7ba566856333bcfbc9c1

Name: Vaefar I of House Karling
Title/Style: Duke of Normandy, King of West Francia (for a day)
Cause of Death: Killed in Battle
Biography:

Wild and handsome, he carried his mothers sharp features, hawk-like eyes and dangerous allure. He was rage incarnate, an untamed brat and a beast of a man who could don a sheep's clothing at any moment. The opposite of his brother, was well versed in warfare but lacked any and all diplomacy. He married Genevieve of Wessex, who never bore children during his lifetime. Upon the death of his older brother Dietrich he was proclaimed King of West Francia subject to the rights of any posthumous male offspring born of Dowager Queen Alysanne, whose rights would supersede his own. He reigned for less than a day before dying in battle against Viking invaders in Normandy. He was succeeded on the throne by his uterine half-brother Adalman Capet, who was a prince of the blood via his father; although, the new king's rights remain secondary to any offspring born of Vaefar's bride and Dietrich's before her.

Last edited by Andromeda on Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emerge
Global Moderator
Emerge

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 3:21 pm

Obituaries F6a212eb04552f5099631ddcb5597f91

Name: Gwendolyn of Bedforge
Title/Style: Lady Gwendolyn of Bedforge, Queen of Wessex
Liege: Æthelwulf I, King of Wessex
Cause of Death: Depression | Postpartum Sickness
Biography: In her youth, Gwendolyn of Bedforge was a great archer and keen with a sword just like her brothers. She was an effervescent woman, who lit up a room and whose laugh was contagious. Æthelwulf I won her hand in a joust when he was just a prince but they were not wed until his father had passed on. While their marriage was amicable and some what passionate, once he eye began to wander, Gwendolyn sank further and further into depression. She bore healthy children but at the expense of her own health and died when Genevieve was only three, passing quietly in the night after not eating for several days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obituaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obituaries   Obituaries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obituaries
Page 1 of 1