Height: 5'11"
Weight: 184 lbs
Hair Style/Color: Brown, messy, shortish
Eye Color: Hazel
Facial Features: Angular, symmetrical
Build: Slim, athletic
Tattoos/Piercings: N/A
Scars: N/A
Clothing Style: Owns a single outfit that consists of a white-grey long sleeved henley shirt
under a perpetually open loose-fitting charcoal grey cardigan that looks quite soft, a pair
of well fitted black jeans held up by a dark brown belt, some dark brown ankle boots, a
necklace with a single pure white feather on it that seems to glow slightly, a collection of
assorted bracelets on his right wrist, and a diamond shaped signet ring made out of a
material that doesn't exist in this universe. He keeps the whole ensemble magically clean.

Notable Physical Feature: Seems to be surrounded by a soft white aura that is only noticeable
if one pays very close attention. His wings, when they're manifested and fully unfurled, span
an enormous and powerful 25 feet. They glow with the same soft white aura that their owner
does, only not so soft. The glow is much more noticeable. The wings themselves are composed
of large, pure white feathers that have razor sharp edges. The wings are largely indestructible.

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N

Strengths: Flight, Research, Debate, Magic, Mediation, Counselling, Bōjutsu, Language, Eclectic
Knowledge Base
Weaknesses: Pacifist, Naïve, Trusting, Single-Minded, Forgiving, Optimist
Likes: Knowledge, People, Science, Magic, Debate, Birds, Sol
Dislikes: Ignorance, Arrogance, Intolerance, Violence, Disrespect, Sushi, Alcohol
Phobias/Fears: Autophobia
Demeanor: Chord is somehow both exactly what one would expect from an angel and not.
He is very angelic in his beliefs, but not in his bearing. He's kind, humble, caring, pacifistic,
and altogether generally chill. He doesn't have the intense aura of self-importance that
most would expect out of angel, however. He doesn't take himself too seriously and he certainly
doesn't think that he's better than anyone. Aside from a few very obviously otherworldly traits,
then one would not be able to tell he's an angel. He's exceedingly ordinary that way. He even
cracks a few jokes here and again. An angel with a sense of humor. Who would've thought?

Inventory: Phone, wallet

Pets: N/A

Weapons: When needed, Chord can summon forth his bō staff. It's 71 inches of a silver-like
metal that is very obviously not of this universe, if the soft white glow it shares with its owner
is any indication. The staff is incredibly dense and durable, weighing in at more than 5 tons.
It is capable of easily shattering the likes of diamond, titanium, and even graphene. It's also
covered in elaborate carvings that resemble runes that glows brightly whenever Chord holds it.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Family
Father = Sandloren
Mother = Ezinbrooke
Brother(s) = N/A
Sister(s) = N/A
Spouse/Partner = N/A
Children = N/A

Allies
TBD

Enemies
TBD

A B I L I T I E S

• Superhuman Conditioning - Chord's physicality is significantly superior to any human and
most supernatural creatures he has met. He is faster, stronger, more durable, more agile,
and has a lot more stamina. His senses are also vastly superior, and his brain works far more
quickly.
• Wing Manifestation - His wings give him the ability to fly at speeds exceeding Mach 25 if
he pushed himself, and anytime he manifests them, his physical condition and powers are
all enhanced to a certain degree. When the wings come out, things are serious. Or he just
needs to get somewhere.
• Universal Travel - He can use his wings to travel throughout and in between the different
universes instantaneously.
• Photokinesis - Chord can produce and manipulate light. He can flood an area with blinding
light, solidify his light into physical constructs, shoot light out in concussive blasts, and drain light
from the surrounding area.
• Healing - A sub-power of his photokinesis, he can utilize his light to heal anyone he bestows
it upon, as well as empower them. He cannot bring someone back to life with his light.
• Omnilingualism - Chord can speak, read, and write any language, including supernatural
ones.
• Nigh Omniscience - Due to how long he has existed, how much he had experienced, as well
as the many trips he has taken to other universes, Chord has accrued a knowledge base that
is vast indeed. Be pretty much knows anything that can be found in any textbook anywhere.
This knowledge extends to the supernatural as well. You'd be extremely hard pressed to find
something he doesn't know, thought he supposes it's possible. He takes pride in his eclectic
knowledge base.
• Magic - Over the eons, Chord has learned a bit of magic here and there from various sources.
He usually sticks to the small, miscellaneous stuff. He can perform telekinesis, elemental
manipulation, unlocking spells, summoning, tracking spells, enchantment, aura reading, and
other assorted things. He doesn't do much of it quite often though. Doesn't really have a use
for it. Still is nice to just know.

C H A R A C T E R H I S T O R Y

Chord wasn't born, per se. The way angels are born is that two angels make known that they
are willing and intend to procreate. This intention is what begins the process. From there, it's
simply the exchange of energy between both parties that finalizes and births a new angel.
Nothing more is required. When an angel is born, it pretty much just pops into existence fully
grown, and that's how they look for the rest of their existence. So, this happened, and Chord
was born.

Both of Chord's forbearers, or parents, were soldiers. It was a clear from a young age that he
did not want to follow in their footsteps. While their calling was combat, something they reveled
in, Chord instead wanted to focus on learning as much as he could and spreading the knowledge.
His parents, even though they didn't readily understand, supported him from the beginning.
They made sure that he didn't neglect his combat training, of course, but aside from that, they
made sure he got the best schooling and had all the latest resources that allowed him to pursue
his passion.

That's how it went for eons. They continued fighting, he continued learning, it was a good thing.
Comfortable. His forbearers would be gone for long stretches of time, engaging in warfare in
other universes, and he'd be gone for just as long, but instead of fighting, he was learning. His
favorite universe to visit, by far, was the one that would later house Earth. There was something
distinctly unique about it and every couple thousand years, he'd come back and visit, just to
ensure that he was up to date with the times.

With each of these visits, he saw the development of everything, from multi-cellular organisms
to full blown society. He watched with utter fascination as the humans continued to grow and
develop in ways that he had sense millions of times before, but he never got bored. In fact, there
were some quite amusing bits. Such as the creation of religion, most of which that were centered
his species! It made him laugh more than anything else. He, of course, was aware that he wasn't
the only angel that ever visited this place, but he didn't know that they were going around and
resurrecting the dead, and turning water to wine, and fighting sea serpents that they also must
have created, and performing miracles, and even mating with the humans! It was all so fascinating.

Eventually, he began to return to his own universe less and less. There was nothing new there
for him, after all. And his fellow angels was beginning to become quite insufferable, their heads
filled to the brim with god complexes that made them believe that they were truly divine. The
disappearance of his forbearers was the last straw. He decided to leave his universe entirely and
settle down on another of his choosing. He, of course, chose his favorite. When he arrived, he
simple wandered for a few years, getting a feel for the place that had changed so much since
he had last been. Once he was confident that he was well caught up, he made his way to Earth.
He had heard whispers of a city that was meant to be a haven for supernatural beings. He had
witnessed this kind of thing before, and it was always interesting when it occurred, so he didn't
wanna miss it this time. He made his way to Nightshade City and now here he is, looking to
settle into a place he could perhaps call a home.
Back to top Go down

Flintlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Diaries :: General :: Character Storage-
Jump to: