Name: Evelyn Cassandra Moore
Nickname: Evie
Alias: The Southern Songbird

Race: Vampire

Age When Turned: 24
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Voice: Christina Aguilera

Vampire Group:  Rogue who is brought to the New Orleans Kiss.
Vampire Position: N/A

A P P E A R A N C E
Dovie 336ac29ff48ebb2219b0a65c88cb44f4--miss-mosh-pin-up-photos

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lb
Hair Style/Color: Pale, snow white. Short cut and just above the shoulders
in a stylish bob that is usually always curled and modeled in a very 1940s-1950s
fashion. Occasionally Evelyn will sport wigs or extensions to achieve specific looks
while performing.
Eye Color: Crystal blue, almost close to an opal with grey tones.
Facial Features: Blend of Square and Heart.
Build: Thin with a narrow waist and wide hips due to constant use of steel
boned corsets. Evelyn has skills in gymnastics so her form is quite flexible, toned,
and in shape with a modest and supple chest.
Tattoos/Piercings: None minus the regular places in her ears.
Scars: One scar resides along the inside of her left ankle, and another that
runs the length of her right wrist due to a moment of weakness at age twenty.
Clothing Style: Evelyn's entire wardrobe could be scaled back from the 1920's
to the 1960's. It is incredibly rare to see her in modern fashion as her tastes are exquisite,
timeless, and elegant. She loves the waist cinching gowns, pencil skirts, and mary jane shoes.
From dresses that have hanging beads that hit the lighting in an eye-catching dazzle, to high-
waist skirts that puff out so when she spins you achieve an eyeful of leg. If it doesn't make
you say 'She isn't from this era' then to Evelyn, she needs to step her game up.
Notable Physical Feature: Aside her fashion sense, Evelyn's 18" waist and
milk-white skin are enough to provide someone with a reason to arch a brow.

Vampire Eyes:
Dovie 6b882f45ce164e5cfb67c16cad17b5f0

V A M P I R E A B I L I T I E S
Dovie Tumblr_p349rgr9Do1rr3grko1_500

Natural Vampire Abilities of a Fledgling

Metaphysical Shields
Blood Healing
Vampiric Strength
Vampiric Speed
Unnatural Resistance
Sharpened Senses

Unique Abilities from the Line

Dream Weaving
Hypnotize with the Voice
Astral Projection

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N
Dovie ItkqDovie Tumblr_mw7lg94vpL1rcklapo6_250

Strengths: Flexibility | Gymnastics | Burlesque | Singing
Weaknesses: General Vampire limitations
Likes: Vintage Attire | Jazz, Classical, and Soul Music | Swing Dancing |
High-Heels | Frills and Ribbons | 19th and 20th Century Decor | People who know
what they want | Teasing | Being on stage | Clear skies and bright stars | Water
Dislikes: Poor Manners | Homophobia, Racism, Misogyny, etc | Being told 'No' |
Feeling Lost & Alone | The Hunger | Melodramatic and Uncontrollable Sorts | Her
Parents and Family, but still has a soft spot for her younger sister
Phobias/Fears: Being abandoned and left alone | Something bad happening to
her sister, Mary.
Demeanor: Evelyn is sweet as honey and tantilizing to boot. She uses her manners,
believes in the acts of proper hospitality, and has an old-school wonder about the world. Always
dressed to the nine in vintage glamour, Evelyn adores the era's of before and is an avid collector.
Her entire attic studio is a true reflection of herself: a blend of poise and seduction. While she works
as a Burlesque performer and Singer, outside of her cheeky stage presence, she knows her etiquette,
which fork to use at what time, and can cook, clean, and sew. While never one to swear and having
a generous heart, Eve is finding the darker side of being a Vampire to have its own peculiar desires.
Her playfulness can sometimes bridge into violent and her own closet masochism promises for interesting
encounters.

Inventory: Her Great-Grandma's Old Handheld Mirror and a Thrifted Jewelry Box.

Pets: Her Cockatoo named Betty, after Betty Page
Dovie 329e231825a3558a6f2d211c0b9590af

Weapons: The skills of a Vampire is what suffices, as she is not a rather violent being.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Dovie 006048e2

Bloodline: The Traveler
Sire = Unknown
Siblings =  N/A
Romantic Partner(s) = Disregarded; no one at the moment.
Bloodline (those they've turned) = N/A
Animal to Call = Betty!
Pomme de Sang = N/A

Allies
Unknown ATM.

Enemies
Unknown ATM.

C H A R A C T E R H I S T O R Y
Dovie 6

Born of prestige and Southern hospitality, Evelyn hails from a traditionalist family located
in the South of Texas. The town itself was small with everyone seemingly knowing everyone
else's business, and all coming together every Sunday for Church and Potluck. Evelyn's
mother, Marigold, believed in the 'natural order of things' where women kept the house
in order and men carried out the rest. Her father, Edward, was a perfect match for Marigold
as he seemed to hold the same outlook. Thus they wed and ended up having five children
to fill the large estate owned in Edward's name.

While Evelyn's brothers were given the freedom to make mistakes and get dirty, Evelyn and
her sister Mary were told to keep inside, remain chaste, and learn how to be a proper wife
and daughter. So she did just that. Evie learned how to cook a fine meal, clean, walk with
proper posture, learn her 'Thank Yous' and 'You're very welcome'. It came quite natural to her
and Marigold took some semblance of pride in her daughter's growth, beginning to parade
her about and enroll her in Debutante balls and Pageants. It was here that her love for the
stage began, but it was all where she started to feel claustrophobic and restricted. She
wanted to be able to kiss without remorse, dance in whatever way she selected, and tell another
off if they offended her. She was sick and tired of being the pretty little doll that sat on the shelf
until instructed to move.

At eight to nine years old Marigold gave permission for Evelyn to begin gymnastics. Her confidence
and desire for more only enhanced, along with her flexibility and recklessness. This is where she
would sneak out with her brothers, going to cliff-dive and do all sorts of other dangerous, unladylike
practices. Her mother took her out of Gymnastics around sixteen years of age and told her if
she did not begin to 'act like a proper woman' she would be watched until otherwise. Evelyn ended
up confiding in Mary, four years her junior, who shared somewhat of her own sentiments about
the whole orders they were told to follow.

Once Evelyn finished her general schooling, and the discussion of finding her a husband at only
twenty years of age, Evelyn could not handle it anymore. Ignoring her family and only saying her
good-byes to Mary, she grabbed all that she could and fled from her town, stealing one of her
father's vehicles and heading off. To be sure she would not be followed she eventually ditched the
car for a train, and this is where her adventure of independence and freedom truly started.

Evelyn began to hop around. She'd resort to sending postcards to Mary that her sister had no
choice but to pick up from the post office as to not entirely blow her cover. Each letter marked
her tales reaching from California to Chicago. Mary fed off of her wild antics, replying when
she could, while their parents were frantic and even released a search party for Evelyn. It was
only when Evie took a stop in Georgia that things began to fall apart. She had not made a
name for herself at any degree yet, and had spent most of her time just filling her book
of travel and experiences, but regret seeped in when Ms. Moore found herself staring up
and into the dark skies, a terrible tear in her neck, and a feasting immortal deciding she was
the perfect dessert for the hour.

Evelyn had been left for dead. Her body draining of blood and the location so recluse that
asking for help was regarded as a form of jest. Instead of dying, however, Evelyn eventually
parted her eyes and found an entirely different world staring back at her. The rather gentle
creature was fueled by a crazed desire marked by hunger, and unable to control herself, she
lost it when crossing the paths of an innocent; a human. Something she used to be. No Sire
offered her knowledge, protection, or care. Evelyn was on her own to figure out what it meant
to be who she now was. She lasted being alone for two years, not reaching out to even her sister
in fear of what she might think of the news. With poor control on her hunger, as well, Evelyn
still did not make true progress in her goals.

This is where she finds herself now. Having ventured to New Orleans, Louisiana, not even that
far from her home State of Texas, Evelyn Moore wants to try her hand at a new life. A promising
one. Yet, alas, even with slightly more control she still succumbed to the divine taste of crimson,
leading to the RPIT finding her, and her mind finally beginning to learn what a Vampire Kiss, and
it's Master, even is.

Dovie A415bbc9e6c40f6b3a570b1c97a44bdd
Back to top Go down
Dovie
Roleplayer
Dovie

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 am

G E N E R A L I N F O M A T I O N
Dovie Tumblr_m4lonwXeyo1rucdxko8_500

Name: Clara Elizabeth Roselyn Romano
Nickname: Lara; Clara the Clairvoyant
Alias: 'Bitch'

Human Subset: Psychic. Clairvoyant.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Occupation: Student at The University of New Orleans studying Pathology
and Forensics. Also works PT at Majestic Mortuary Services Inc. and
side-gigs using her clairvoyant skills.

A P P E A R A N C E
Dovie JoyousFixedIntermediateegret-size_restricted

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lb
Hair Style/Color: Straight, close to mid-back, and a dark chestnut brown.
Eye Color: Ocean blue with a thick black ring around the iris.
Facial Features: Angular/Diamond.
Build: Thin but a bit squishy. Clara does not work-out much so her cardio
is pretty embarrassing. She has legs that always appear rather toned but
with thick thighs, wide hips, and a large bust.  
Tattoos/Piercings: A large piece along her right hip and upper thigh of a
Medusa head, where some of the snakes venture up and along her rib-cage. One
set of Roman Numerals (26.10.1968) for her mother's birth-date after she passed.
Scars: One scar is just off of her left temple and eyebrow from the car
accident she had been subjected to one year ago. A few other dot her legs from
her being terribly picky as a child during chicken pox.
Clothing Style: Clara's fashion choice is a blend between casual and gothic.
Dresses are usually always black and if she sports a lip it is either a red or dark hue.
Her favorite combination of attire, however, would be a classic hoodie and denim jeans.
Notable Physical Feature: Full, plump lips and a bright smile (whenever she does smile).
Oh, and she is known for her big ol' tittays.

Dovie 7f0972425755ff65f5d6368fc9fadd9b

Strengths: Clairvoyant skills. Medical Knowledge (Anatomy, Pathology,
knows causes of death, etc.). Dark Humor and most stressful situations are handled
by nervous laughter. Knows how to work a gun and punch.
Weaknesses: Not that fit so asking her to run is a ha-ha fuck no.
Her cat, Dexter, and best-friend Sylvia, are the only
two things she would drop about anything for.
Likes: Quiet. Forensics. Night-Time. Music. Guitar. Animals. Isolation. Video Games.
Weed. Burritos. Stars. Swimming. Mountains. The Woods. Action and Horror Flicks. Her Mom.
Dislikes: People. Being Touched. Isolation. Deadlines. Pestering. Repeating Herself.
Sharing [her food]. Being Forced. Her Dad.
Phobias/Fears: Tight, closed in places and driving.
Demeanor: Clara has a rather stand-offish attitude that is constantly filled with sarcastic
quips and eye-rolling. Her father is currently in prison and growing up she was forced to witness
a bunch of chaos, sometimes being part of it, that aided in her developing street-smarts but also
a ton of stress for her mother and family. When her brother was shot, and her mother killed, that
is when Clara seemed to harden all the more and she disappeared; tried to escape the bullshit.
To her animals and close friends (if she had any), Clara is quite protective and will be there for
them no matter what it takes. Opening up to people, especially since she can understand things
about them that she hardly wants to know, has caused her to become withdrawn and reserved.
Any who try to chip away at her outer later will sometimes cause her to lash out and try to upset
them, hoping they will leave her alone. Being vulnerable and letting someone in terrifies her even
though she tries to pass it off like she does not need anyone.

Inventory:

Pets: Dexter, her cherished Maine Coon of three years.
Dovie C276d850-102e-11ea-bafd-21da3d659773_800_420

Weapons:

Dovie Source

Family (you may delete what does not need to be filled out)
Father = Marcus Romano. 55. Last known to be in prison.
Mother = Valentina Romano. Deceased. Cemetery.
Brother(s) = Lucian Romano. 33. Whereabouts unknown.
Sister(s) = N/A
Spouse/Partner = N/A
Children = N/A

Allies
Sylvia Johnson. - Best Friend. | About the only person Clara can actually tolerate, Sylvia
met Clara during their first year of University. While not entirely attached at the hip, she is
the only one who understands Clara far better than anyone else and can tell her to relax
without almost being punched. Sylvia is a student studying Psychology, has a rather big heart,
and an impressive amount of patience.

Enemies
Thomas McCormick. - Ex Boyfriend. | Clara considers him an enemy as she discovered he had
cheated on her while she was in the hospital after being in a car accident. Thomas still tries to
get a hold of Clara, aiming to 'win her back', but she threatened him with a restraining order if
he didn't piss off.

Marcus Romano. Father. | While Clara still does hold some love for her father, the fact that his
bullshit caused Clara's mother to die outweighs her misguided affection. After his incarceration she has
done her best to completely vanish from his life, and her brothers. Seeing them and knowing they will
not change brings more harm than good.

A B I L I T I E S
Dovie OTea

Clairvoyance.
the bearer of the power can touch a random object or
person and can tell who else has touched it, and what they did with that
object. They are often sought out to help with missing persons and murder
investigations. As people, clairvoyants are often reclusive, wear gloves, and
avoid physical contact.

---------

Very true to Clara's character. Clara has had the ability since birth however it was never that 'extreme'.
The snippets of images and information she would get would be annoying, but enough that she could
block it out to some extent. After the accident, however, it's as if she developed the skill for the first time.
Clara now has to wear gloves when she touches almost anything. The one good friend she does have, Sylvia,
has told her she would work wonders as an investigator but Clara insists she prefers the silent, non-intrusive
career as a pathologist, where the dead offer the best form of conversation: silence.

Dovie Kat-bitch

Born and raised in Brooklyn, NYC, Clara was an accidental baby but one that was welcomed. Her family
is dysfunctional with a father too heavy into illegal practices and a brother that, for some reason, wants
to follow in his footsteps. Clara was a Mama's Girl, however, and would keep to her side. As she got older
she did develop tricks of the trade when it came to street smarts, such as manipulation tactics, stealing, or
telling convincing lies to try and keep the police away from her house when necessary. When some sort of
deal went wrong at the age of 14, resulting in a drive-by shooting that got her brother shot and mother
murdered, Clara became an absolute recluse. Her father tried to push her harder to use her 'special skills'
to discover who did it, and Clara willingly followed along due to her rage at the loss of the only parent she
truly felt a connection towards. By the time they finally found who did it, her father and his 'team'
annihilating all of them, Clara packed her bags at 16 and ran away. Hopping on a Go-Train and turning her
back on her past.

From there she took up odd jobs to try and cover room and board. Staying in motels or shady housing
just to make sure she had a roof over her head. At 17 she met her long-time boyfriend, Thomas, who was
21 at the time, and moved in with him mainly out of desperation and not true love. She does thank him and
their relationship, however, for giving her the focus to get into school and make something of herself, which
is also how she met her best-friend to this day, Sylvia.

During her third year of University Clara ended up in a car accident. The wreck was horrific and the doctors
were surprised she even made it out alive, with barely a scratch. To Clara, though, the result was far worse.
Her abilities had amplified and anything she even grazes seem's to relay a movie screen of intel, swarming
her mind with facts, secrets, and knowledge of an object or person. While she had been in hospital, hooked
up to tubes and wires, by the time she was out and got home she discovered Thomas had cheated on her.
This is where she terminated their relationship and has been on her own since (minus Sylvia). Taking up a
job at a mortuary while trying to keep afloat during school, Clara, due to the influence of Sylvia, also has
begun to use her abilities to get more cash and help others. Which, to what Clara says, can be "quite a bitch".

Dovie Source

Back to top Go down
Dovie
Roleplayer
Dovie

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:58 am

Dovie 1591028313_mxfnh7w6vk

Name: Sydney Mercer
Nickname: Syd
Alias: Giggles
Orientation: Pansexual
whatever needs to be done
Race: Hyeanithrope

A P P E A R A N C E

Dovie XfXR

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lb
Hair Style/Color:
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Facial Features: Square; High Cheekbones; Defined Jaw
Build: Slender and Toned.
Tattoos/Piercings: Regular Ears, Tongue, and Belly-Button
Scars: Few here n' there
Clothing Style: Whatever she feels like in the moment. One moment
Syd could be sporting an elegant gown, the next she's sporting a tiny, erotic
little number, and then shifting into multi-colored shorts and shoes.
Notable Physical Feature: Beautifully insane smile and sharp jaw.

A N A M A L I A N T H R O P E A B I L I T I E S
Dovie 1591028324_whpfxaveo5

Group Belonging To: Oteka
Rank/Position: Na Oku

Forms

Hybrid Appearance
Dovie 541QEYh

Transitioned Appearance
Dovie Acce8f3b8e780669c88bf7aecc28c730

Dovie Tumblr_onqt95w4lH1txc190o1_500

Strengths: Determined | Enthusiastic | Hand to Hand Combat | Flexible
Weaknesses: Silver | Sivann | Shiny Things
Likes: Shopping | Parties | Sex | Dancing | Liquor | Comedy | Chaos
Dislikes: Rudeness | Humans | Up-Tight People | Being Stolen From
Phobias/Fears: Siv Dying
Demeanor: Sydney is what one would call a 'wild child' with a mouth that
runs unfiltered. At a young age she was always picking pockets and running her
lip, causing disturbances to fill what she calls an otherwise boring world. If anything
involves a splash of danger and high adrenaline Syd will be the first to dive in, cackling
the entire time. People who are overly serious and strict cause her to roll her eyes,
and those who try to disrespect her are usually met with a vicious smile and broken
bones. She loves to play games, perform pranks, and even joined a Circus for a little
bit just 'cause it seemed like a fun thing to do. Spontaneous, high-energy, and rather
insane. Punching Syd in the face is met with fire eyes and a bloody grin. She's a masochist
with a drive to keep on pushing until someone cannot take anymore, and the only person
she'll ever obey is her sister, the Oba of the Oteka Clan.

Inventory: Green 1969 Dodge Charger | Cellphone | Key-Chain with Sailor Moon |
Dovie Hqdefault

Weapons: 18" Sai Set | Metal Baseball Bat | Herself
Dovie 51nsupH9ZWL._AC_SX466_

Dovie S-l640

Dovie Giphy

Family

Father = Alexander Mercer
Mother = Sabina Rousseau-Mercer
Brother = Sebastian Michael Mercer
Sister = Sivann Mercer

Allies

TBA

Enemies

TBA

Dovie 6f00bcde2d87324c546bb5e6726f38e9

The Mercer's were a quaint little American family. Daddy Mercer was a Firefighter and Mama Mercer
was a nurse, they even had a dog named Charlie that was a pretty Golden Retriever. First came Sivann,
then Sebastian, and after Sydney. What can they say? They had a love for names that started with S.
Maybe that was a sign in itself that everything was gonna turn out shit. Not in your typical, way,
of course.

Sivann was Sydney's hero. Her older sister and rock. Sebastian was just an annoying brother who
happened to protect and love her anyway. Sydney, herself, was a good little girl who always tied her
shoes, helped with meals, and aimed to get good grades in school. She wasn't remarkable in the sense
of being a prodigy, but she did try her best. They were a solid family unit and the household was loving.
The perfect picture for a Hallmark Card or Billboard to move into the neighborhood. It was only when
something happened to Siv that Syd turned into a wild, unstable, angry child.

One day Ma and Pa told them they were moving. Syd and Sebastian were put into the car, the moving
truck in tow, and off they were to New Jersey. A whole new life. What was missing? Sivann. When Syd
asked they said Siv was going to live with a family relative on their Dad's side to help with some changes
going on with her. Syd was sad but she thought it sounded okay, it was only when she asked to visit and
she was told 'no' that an uproar began.

After moving into New Jersey Syd turned into a terror. She was wild, loud, energetic, disruptive, and always
causing mayhem. From fights to theft, the girl was a problem. Sydney knew something was up with her sister
being gone but anytime she'd ask her parents they would dismiss it, as if Sivann had not even been born.
Pictures of them all together suddenly vanished and whenever Syd would overhear her parents discuss their
children they would only mention herself and Sebastian. She was furious. It was only when she was three
months away from graduating high school did she overhear the truth of the entire ordeal, learning how her
parents, the people who were supposed to be so loving and compassionate, abandoned Sivann as if she
were a piece of garbage. Sydney, outraged and feeling mortified for the knowledge of her sister not being
with any of her relatives, confronted her parents. A massive argument ensued ending with Sydney grabbing
whatever she could carry and ditching town. She began to hunt for her sister and used whatever means
necessary to get to where she had to go.

From hopping on trains, to stealing credit cards, and even straight-up mugging people. She was doing
whatever she could to find herself in different towns. At certain points she had to change her look to try
and hide from the fact her parents had a search going out for her. To Sydney, they were not family anymore.
Nearing 11 months into her venture, Syd came to New Orleans and ended up stumbling her way into a pizza
shop for shelter due to the downpour of rain. Some loser tried to hit on her and this resulted in a fight, which
only concluded in a way she least expected. Siv showing up to dismantle the chaos.

While Syd tried to overcome her shock then run to her, Siv was not receptive. She thought Sydney knew about
her being left behind and the two ended up in their own fight. Eventually both broke down, truth was revealed,
and after that they have been inseparable. It was only when Siv thought she was ready did she turn Sydney,
bringing her into the Oteka Clan and teaching her all she knew.

To this day none of them have spoken to their parents but have always had each others back, no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Dovie
Roleplayer
Dovie

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

Dovie Tim-c

Name: Hu Wei Chai.

Nickname: Once upon a time someone called him 'Chai Tea'.

Alias: Chai.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Relationship Status: Engaged.

Occupation: White Hat Hacker/Programmer. Also works at the Salon
as Management when his sister requests such.

Race: Were-Tiger.

A P P E A R A N C E

Dovie 081107800_1526112255-31412274_229992691086688_8489030661867307008_n

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 198 lb

Hair Style/Color: Black. Short. Fade Style.

Eye Color: Almond Shaped. Molten Gold [Original] / Dark Brown [Contacts].

Facial Features: Diamond/Square. Highly defined jaw and high cheekbones.

Build: Lean and chiseled. Minimal body fat.

Tattoos/Piercings: None.

Scars: None.

Clothing Style: Occasionally Californian Casual or High-End, Chinese Street Fashion.
Chai can be seen wearing fitted jeans and form complimenting t-shirts or custom tailored
suits that match the latest trends in LA and China.

Notable Physical Feature: Jaw and Original Eyes.

A N A M A L I A N T H R O P E A B I L I T I E S
Dovie F2cc600ebfbfc45f80ac432e76870e3ce231eba2v2_hq

Group Belonging To: Hu Tiger Clan.

Rank/Position: Brother to Queen Xiaojing. Has taken on the Daichin role.

Forms

Dovie 2427348df65645dc35f5b7dafebc79e9

Transitioned Appearance

Dovie 52e25fe8d6557df818041855ddfa8fa0
*except white

Dovie 21111

Strengths: Were-Tiger Abilities | Muay Thai Expert | Black Belt | Professional Hacker

Weaknesses: Pizza | Red Pandas

Likes: Culture | History | Fitness | Comic Books | Video Games | D&D | Late-Night
Walks | Discovering New Places | Surfing | His Family | Deep Conversations

Dislikes: Disrespect | Threats | Ketchup | Horror Movies [Just doesn't see the point of
them] | Ugly Sweaters | Being Late | Necromancy

Phobias/Fears: Loss of His Clan & Family

Demeanor: Even though born male, Chai is the eldest of the Hu children and thus had
a responsibility to protect his younger siblings by setting an example and showing reliability.
While his sister, Xiaojing, was groomed for the position of leadership, Chai was there to ensure
all went smoothly and nothing would ever come in her way to impede eventual succession. This
shows in his personality by being highly protective, analytical of his surroundings, and perceptive
to the needs and wants of his family. While he does have a care-free spirit, and is more open
to communicating with outsiders than some others of his Clan, Chai always' aims to put his
family first when the situation demands it. He is patient, educated, and ambitious, which shows
in not only his manner of speaking but how he interacts with his niece and nephew, proving
himself as a loving Uncle and Guardian.

Inventory: Samsung Galaxy S8 | Dodge Challenger SRT Demon [Black] |
Gaming PC & Laptop

Pets: N/A

Weapons: Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 Caliber | Quarterstaff | Himself

Abilities:
Whispers From The Dark
Night Sights
Night Prowl

Dovie TimC-e1475740327566

Family

Father = Consort Hu Shi Peng †

Mother = Khatun Hu Teng †

Brother(s) = 0

Sister(s) = 2

Spouse/Partner = Song Lee Lai (Arranged Marriage / Fiance)

Children = 0

Other = Princess Hu Yan (Niece), Prince Hu Feng Wei (Nephew)

Allies

TBA

Enemies

TBA

Even though Chai was not to lead the Hu Clan when it came to royalty, he was not given a chance to
just sit by and enjoy his time as a child like others. Like all Were-Tigers he was groomed to be a force
to be reckoned with. His father taught him all he found would be necessary to navigate their world,
expanding on the importance of communication, reliability, and family bonds. A leading example, Chai
ensured his presence was always counted for when it came to him being needed for his Clan. He
developed tremendous patience, democratic skills, and discipline. His skill in fighting exceeded expectations
and quickly he was given the chance to aid in his own sister's progression, training her if their Mother and
Father were not available.

Chai was arranged for a marriage during his mid-twenties, however the woman to whom was supposed to
be his spouse was found in relations with those outside their Clan and species. This resulted in her execution.
While Chai had not been incredibly tied to her through romance, the blow was alarming and it definitely put
things into perspective when it came to the will of the Clan and obeying the orders of their Queen. Another
relationship had not been discovered after that due to the untimely death of their parents and sudden throne
shift to that of his sister. To some in the Clan, Chai is a remarkable individual but has 'fallen' a bit due to not
yet being married and expanding on the Clan's family.

Back to top Go down
Dovie
Roleplayer
Dovie

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

Dovie 4Pq4

Name: John Luke Desmarais [Jean-Luc Desmarais]
Nickname: Call him Johnny and he'll make you taste blood
Alias: John

Orientation: Heterosexual

Race: Were-Bear

A P P E A R A N C E
Dovie 3ymy

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 225 lb
Hair Style/Color: Dark brown with some slight salt n' pepper. Hair cut short but shaggy.
Eye Color: Honey
Facial Features: See images
Build: Physically fit.
Tattoos/Piercings: N/A
Scars: Littered. Some are along his biceps, others his back, some on his legs.
Clothing Style: Casual. Only really wears suits for special events.
Notable Physical Feature: Broad shoulders and defined nose.

L Y C A N T H R O P E A B I L I T I E S

Group Belonging To: Garda Foraoise Maul
Rank/Position: Dara
Abilities: Heightened Speed, Reflexes, Senses, & Strength.

Full Transitioned Appearance

Dovie 4idE

Hybrid Appearance

Dovie Guardians-trailer

Dovie FXpYbzL

Strengths: Were-Bear Abilities | Intimidating | Former Marine | Analytical
Weaknesses: Silver | Fresh Baked Goods
Likes: Order | Respect | His Company/Job | Baking | Cigars | Family
Dislikes: Disorder | Disrespect | Cults | Wall-Street Types | Tyrants
Phobias/Fears: Family Dying | Losing Everything
Demeanor: John is a forthright, Get-What-You-See type of man. If he see's
something that he wants, he goes after it. While he can be quite intimidating, his
anger is not typically seen in bouts of fists but a chilling calm with a glare to match.
Having been a former Marine, John is able to compartmentalize any issue and understands
respect to authority and following order. He was a problem child growing up, wild and
foolish, leading for him to enter a military grade school. As soon as he reached 17 John
developed habits of rising early, ensuring areas are all clean, and being on time. The
only way he manages to break the chain of command is when the ideals and behavior
of the individual in charge has become corrupt and is hurting innocents. At work, John
is known for being a respectable boss who is easy to talk to, and if he see's someone
slipping up he will comment on it but will always inquire if things are going alright
to make sure his team knows he cares and wants whats best for them.

Inventory: Wallet | Cigar | Phone

Pets: Tarte, his rescued Blue Nosed Pitbull
Dovie Main-qimg-b32d1178316baba65e5306c47bd36b21

Weapons: Beretta M9A1 pistol | M4A1 carbine | HK Karma Knife | Himself

Dovie 91lk

Family
Father = Phillip Desmarais | 64 | Alive
Mother = Ariel Desmarais | 61 | Alive
Brother(s) = Christopher Desmarais | 40 | Alive // Alec Desmarais | 32 | Alive
Sister(s) = Justine Desmarais | 29 | Alive
Spouse/Partner = N/A
Children = N/A

Allies

TBA

Enemies

TBA

Dovie Giphy

John Luke Desmarais is the second eldest child of Phillip and Ariel Desmarais. Originally born in
Provence, France, the family owned a vineyard that had been passed down from Ariel's family
as the generations carried. It was only when a flash flood came around the time John was 7 that
ruined their plot of land, forever changing the terrain. Instead of purchasing another section in
the area, however, John's parents took it as a sign to try something new. Packing their bags, the
family moved overseas and came to America, residing in Oregon and instead of wine, changed to beer.

As the family grew, John began to experience some unfortunate bullying throughout school that ended
with him being thrown into detention time and time again. Sure, he would stand up for himself, and
especially anyone who messed with his siblings, but this did lead to him developing some unsavory
friendships and becoming rather 'wild'. After being arrested one too many times, Phillip decided the
best course of action was boot camp and settled to find him a military grade school. At the
start John loathed it. He continued to get into fights but after one month, slowly progress began.
Discipline, organization, and structure became his newfound traits. When holiday season came
around and he was allowed to go back home, his family was shocked and practically did not recognize
him given such a stark attitude adjustment.

The bonds he made throughout his youth expanded into him and a couple close friends joining the
military together. His younger brother, Alec, even followed in his footsteps. There did true change set
in motion. John quickly advanced, showing superb leadership skills and a true connection with his fellow
comrades. Various of the friendships he made would begin to come to him for advice, and whatever
he came to say became an unspoken law. Eventually his talents were recognized by higher authorities
and he was recommended to enlist in the US Marines. Taking the chance, John took the test, passed,
and came to witness a whole new power dynamic and intensity than ever before. Instead of floundering
however, he flourished. John began to lead away teams, provide tactical and strategic plans, and never
settled for leaving a mission empty-handed. He was exceptional when it came to following orders, and
giving them, but he slipped when the current Captain began to show terrible signs of corruption.

Tension arose by the time he was 28 but his track record kept him in the clear, yet the target on his back did
not dissipate. While on a mission in the Brazil there did cruelty and betrayal strike. Those who
sided with the Captain allowed him to be 'thrown off course', and when bullets began to fly, John was left
in the gutter while those who followed him faced death. He was left to bleed out and become registered as a
causality from the enemies hand. Instead, luck shined on him, even if the manner was most peculiar. Something,
or rather, someone, came across him trying to struggle to remain awake. Without even an exchange of words he
was bitten, and by the time everything came into focus again, John was patched up and under the roof of a
woman he had never met before.

Her name was Esin and she was kind. She not only nursed him to health but taught him the ways of this new world.
Told him what she was, who he now became, and the possibilities that could come from such. John was still
absolutely torn over the loss of his friends and the horrific actions of those he once trusted, but Esin aided in making
things go a bit smoother. The two began to fall in love, but even she could not sway his heart to steer clear of
revenge. After a year of being MIA, and John's skill of Ursidthropey advanced, he heard news of those who
murdered his team and tried to eliminate him were in the area. There did he strike.

After planning, and Esin refusing for him to go alone, both of them engaged in a bloodbath. They managed to
eradicate them one by one. Silent and deadly like no other. When it came to the Captain, however, he managed
to obtain the upper hand. John watched Esin die before his eyes, and consumed with grief and his own sense of
failure from getting her in this mess, he was ruthless. He hunted him down and torn him to shreds. Once all
was said and done, John knew he could not return to the US Marines. Being an honest man, he did reveal himself
and discussed what happened while omitting certain details. Then he resigned, blaming PTSD and instability.

John finally managed to return home. His family was shocked and overcome with emotion, welcoming him back
with open arms. Since many a supernatural were also out without shame, he discussed what happened to him but
remarked that while these experiences have hardened him, he was not going to just disappear. It took him
some time and therapy but the man was able to piece together some of his sanity. His eldest brother, Christopher,
along with their father, assisted him in brushing up on some skills before John set out to create his own business.

While his family still resides in Oregon, John found himself in New Orleans and decided to stay after coming for a
vacation. Plopping his construction company in the city, he was also able to find himself a community of those like
him who he could be more himself with.

Back to top Go down
Dovie
Roleplayer
Dovie

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 11:00 am

Dovie Tumblr_nmv7visKFi1t5oim1o3_250

My heart is empty
They call me devil
Just try and tempt me
I'll steal your soul
I'll eat you whole
Ain't no other way

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Charlotte Lilliana Ainsley
Nickname: N/A
Alias: The Countess

Human Subset: Spark Witch

Orientation: Whatever is necessary to survive

A P P E A R A N C E
Dovie DelightfulUnfitFinnishspitz-size_restricted

Height: 5'1".
Weight: 115 lb.
Hair Style/Color: Shoulder-length brown hair; straight.
Eye Color: Hazel.
Facial Features: Square/Round face shape with high, prominent cheekbones.
Build: Slender with a modest sized bust and round rear.
Tattoos/Piercings: Regular ears. Has one tattoo at the back of her neck that is
charmed and allows her to see in the dark. Another is placed along her foot that gives
her the ability to sense someone and their species once they near 30 ft.
Scars: None.
Clothing Style: Usual found wearing fine attire of high priced value.
Notable Physical Feature: Her cheekbones and full lips.

Dovie Sd2K

Strengths: Dark Magick | Blood Magick | Manipulation
Weaknesses: Her heart. If anyone were to find it they could obtain control over her.
Likes: Control | Manipulation | Power | High Culture | Classical Music | Piano | A room with a view | Appearing Innocent | Academia | Potion Making
Dislikes: No Control | Being Subservient | Feeling Emotion | Her Heart | Demons
Phobias/Fears: Charlotte has a fear of being 'enslaved' like she had been during her younger years and losing the control she has over herself. Feeling emotions and losing to the Demon that hunts her down would be enough to make her crack if not for her removing her heart. To have it back would probably cause her to fall apart mentally and emotionally.  
Demeanor: Due to sealing away her emotions, and her very heart, Charlotte has little
regard for the emotions and well-being of others. Dealt a horrific hand in life due to her families
lifestyle and mistakes, she was shown the true cruelty mankind could achieve and it only caused
the girl to twist into an angry, hateful woman. She walks as if she is untouchable, doing whatever
she can to accomplish her ends. Trying to find any means to unbind herself from a pact made against
her consent. Hopeless with pain, she tossed aside emotions, aiming for a life without the torture of
how she truly feels. This leads her now to being a cold killer, refusing to die until she knows her soul
is safe, or at least out of the hands of a dark hearted demon that only thinks of her as an item to possess.

Inventory/Weapons:

Runes made of real human bones and blood.
Dovie 181284_4c5aea685839440291195f018ef8057e~mv2_d_2045_2610_s_2

Ceremonial Dagger.
Dovie S-l300

Dovie Lauramoon

Family
Charlotte had a family long ago.
They are now dead and unremarkable.

Allies

Lucian Romano - The son of Marcus Romano, the Head of the Romano Mafia. She has
Lucian tied around her finger and he does not even know it. While they are not exclusive, the two
are known to be intimate here and again.

Enemies

Marcus Romano - Even though she aids in the families expansion, Marcus does not trust
nor care for Charlotte's presence. He senses something far more twisted about the young woman
and does not like her being so involved in the business. Even though he does favour the power she
contributes, he finds her trouble is exceeding her usefulness and is keeping an eye on her.

A B I L I T I E S
Dovie Bc33c2e40de72bc4c42a32a56b6660fb

Dark, Black, Blood Magick
Charlotte is capable of twisting magick in a wicked way, producing violent
results that can range in Hexes, Curses, and other sorts. While her skills were
not innate, she did work extreamly hard for her gifts and uses them in ways that
aid in her success and desires. She is not a woman to be trifled with.

Basic Powers
• Telekinesis
• Spell Casting
• Invocation
• Scrying

Higher Powers
• Hexes/Curses
• Dream Interference
• Pain Infliction
• Potion Brewing

Master Powers
• Demonic Mediumship  
• Conjuration
• Hypnosis/Voice Manipulation
• Glamour
• Immortality

**Charlotte's soul was sold against her will for the advantage of her Father. She would have been
bound to Hell if not for twisting her pains and seeking loopholes where many would have fallen short.
Now, however, after centuries of managing to play the evasion game, the Devil is hungry for his
payment so Charlotte is on borrowed time. She is desperate to unbind the trade made without her
consent, and will do anything that could allow her to die in peace and of freedom.

Dovie Tumblr_mdpx7drNoq1ql31t3o1_500

Dovie Eebe5f00282ccf1f05342715070f5af5

Charlotte Lillianna Ainsley was not a woman of riches and wealth. Sealed into a life of poverty and under the thumb
of a man drowning from greed, this young woman had no choice but to try and survive in a world of patriarchy where
her word was little to nothing and her body was constantly for sale. Her mother had perished during childbirth and
instead of being abandoned, her father raised her as a servant, the one who had no choice but to feel the brunt of his
rage in what he believed was from not getting what he deserved from society. Eventually he had come to marry a
woman as equally selfish as him and encouraged him to make use of his daughter as a whore, for taxes were high and
both of their pockets were dry. The woman's own son painted a blind eye, disliking the cruelty but refusing to step up
to stop the insanity. Each day was a new face. A new pair of chapped lips with foul breath stained of cheap wine. At
first she screamed but it did nothing but cause more pain. Eventually Charlotte became mute, just allowed it to
happen while her eyes stared at the molded wooden ceiling, wishing for death just to make it stop.

The pockets of the hormonal were not enough, however, and Charlotte's father came across an ambiguous man promising
what he believed he deserved if he just signed the dotted line. Instead of writing away his own life, though, he sold that
of Charlottes. Uncaring as always in the act. The dark grin could be seen in the dim lantern lighting but in a blink he was
gone, yet as a replacement there did Charlotte's father come across bountiful wealth.

They moved, 'moving up' in the world as Charlotte's father claimed, and while the use of her body stopped for sex it did
not give her better treatment. A servant in the house, a maid without pay, nothing truly changed except the landscape.
When being instructed to obtain goods from the markets, that is when Charlotte came across a woman selling wares just
outside of town. She cried for the young girl, said the pain was written on every inch of her skin, but she spoke of ways to
change the tide. Succumbing to her persuasion, Charlotte purchased some of her content and that is when her true path
began.

She exchanged sex, now, to be taught how to read. After which she threw herself into the secret novels purchased, indulging
her senses on the content that seemed unbelievable. It was a dark and deadly path but she ached to have some semblance
of control. Charlotte wanted, if anything, to be free. As the years stretched on and she was surpassing her twentieth age, her
skill evolved, able to now perform things that she knew could mark her in liege with the Devil if prying eyes came to peak.

This allowed her to flee. Running away from the pain and sadness of her cruel life. Only she did not get far, and could not
not do true feats of magical change, for the 'family' found her and dragged her back. It was then Charlotte new that running
was not the answer, but death on each body who had marked her own. Unable to perform it though, was her doom. Still
far too soft. Meek and gentle. So, in exchange, Charlotte sought out what she could and tried to find ways to push against
her humanity. It led her to a small, reclusive coven, and the discovery of a dark practice that would be painful, but would
free her from the burden of guilt, pain, sadness, and sensitivity.

For Charlotte is was more than revenge. This was the freedom from her hauntings. To be able to walk without the baggage
of her past fears. The decision was then made, and when the practice was done, Charlotte awoken feeling rejuvenated.
She was a whole new woman. Light, free, and without shame. Now, the idea of killing them all did not make her feel guilt
or fear. Instead, it felt like nothing. Easy. No care to be given. Charlotte murdered them all slow and vile, even going after
her step-brothers family that he had accumulated through marriage. The wife. The children. The whole house burned.

Finally free. Finally away from it all. Finally owning her life and having control. While the plan was just to kill and move on,
her path was already sealed. All of this predetermined. The Devil that got her father to sign knew what would follow. It
wanted her strong and violent and full of rage; build her up to destroy. Yet when He arrived, Charlotte refused to bend.
This truth ticked her off and she pulled out every stop in her book to prevent it. The knowledge that she, herself, did not
truly sign turned to bite Him in the rear end. He could follow and hunt but he could not yet obtain. But, while she was
out, she was not yet entirely free. Her death would only lead her into His palm and that was not negotiable.

To shift the tides, Charlotte became a cruel woman, lost to her rage and refusing to be submissive to any man,
ever again. Even that of the Devil. Humans became fodder and she did whatever she could to extend her life,
unable to fall into deaths embrace for it was an end she knew that could not be allowed. Her deepest fear was to be caged,
once again, against her consent. To be used and abused without her control. So the kind, gentle, hurting Charlotte
ceased to exist. She buried her heart and aimed to find any way to get herself out of this binding. Centuries have passed,
but the time is finally ticking to the end. More demons, more hunting's, the thirst of the Devil was now ravenous.

Charlotte refuses to die. No, not until she finds the true exit out of this contract. Even if she has to burn this entire world
to a god damn crisp, Charlotte will not be any man's easily discarded whore again. Especially to the Devil.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does it get your blood boiling, does it make you see red?
Do you wanna destroy it, does it get in your head?
Cause it gets my blood boiling and I’m coming unglued
It would hit you like poison if you knew what I knew
You would be angry too

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dovie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dovie   Dovie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dovie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Diaries :: General :: Character Storage-