Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brute
Roleplayer
Brute

King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:01 pm

There was little he could say to her comment because in that moment he really did feel like he knew nothing, less than nothing if he couldn’t say the right thing to someone clearly hurting. He knew nothing of her past, life and that little he did know of her wasn’t anywhere near enough for him. She stepped passed him with haste and the scent that followed assaulted his senses, she smelled of Lilac and Dragon’s Breath, both flowers rather common in Stormlands and another few regions but rarely ever seen together bundled up; of course the colour of Dragon’s Breath was a nice match to her fiery red hair that was until it fully matured and changed into a blood red.

She clearly had no intention of furthering the conversation and from what little they had spoken he knew it was meaningless to continue trying to draw out more information from her, his words most of the time just seemed to cause her annoyance so he would have to do something more meaningful than mere words, but at the same time he knew very well how likely she would be to accept anything gifted by him.

As her form vanished from the room and headed down the stairs he followed, taking longer steps than her and catching her just before the bottom of the steps. Eyes were once again upon them, yet he hadn’t taken the time to look out into the tavern and see if any new faces were present. In one hand he held his gloves and now in the other her arm, in attempt to turn her to face him once more and if she did turn around he’d move rather quick; his hand coming out and pressing into her own, leaving behind the Stag Headed ring he was wearing previously before clasping her hand shut and speaking. “If you should ever find yourself in need or anything, or trouble, this will do serve in seeing you treated well.”

After he finished speaking Azaroth moved just like she had done before, with intent. His men that sat at the table had already begun to move to his side by the time he reached the doors and so to not allow her a chance at returning the item or an opportunity to further scold him, he exited the establishment and made way to the Red Keep, in hopes that she wouldn’t just throw aside his token.
Back to top Go down
Emerge
Global Moderator
Emerge

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:02 pm

The morning following the young Baratheon’s release from the black cells, was to all of the Baratheon family a brighter morning than the last. News of his short stay in the dark places of the Red Keep was not sent to his mother, no, that news the Lady Rhaelle would let her elder brother blurt out in a rare moment of lucidity so that she could be present to watch the color drain from the goodly lady’s face. That being said, young Rhaegar’s wicked streak could not be completely blamed on his unknown father. The simple humors she found in leaving bugs in her mother’s folded skirts, or serving her muddy water instead of tea had be passed down to her offspring. It was a wonder the woman wasn’t already completely grey.

Nevertheless, bright and early, just like every morning before, Rhaegar was up singing his morning song, creating a mess with his morning bath and finally deciding he did not want to be in the keep all day again. From the manner in which his mother was delved deep within her morning papers, his request was easily dismissed directing him toward his uncle Kainen. As Rhaegar excused himself from the table politely and dashed to finishing dressing, Rhaelle waved a hand to Xara,”Stay with Rhaegar.” She said without looking up.

A look of confusion and mild horror crossed the features of the brown skinned girl. She’d never been instructed to accompany Rhaegar when he was in the presence of his uncle. Lately her lady had been directing her as if she were Kainen’s handmaiden rather than a lady in waiting. She had to admit that Kainen wasn’t at all as frightening as one would initially think. He was quite the contrary; a happy man with little or no stress causing him to be crass or insulting. He moved with a single minded reckoning and with Rhaegar he was the gentlest of giants even if it didn’t always seem as though he knew how to do so.

Unable to rebuttal Rhaelle’s instructions, Xara nodded and dismissed herself from the table to help Rhaegar finished dressing. The little whirlwind was soon off down the hall with his guards and his nursemaid in tow. Crossing the keep to Kainen’s rooms was always a shorter trek with Rhaegar and the guards at Kainen’s door never blinked to open the heavy wood for him. In he rushed, pretending to seek Kainen under tables and behind curtains until finally he climbed the back of the monstrous man and began to shovel food into his uncle’s mouth in order to help him finish his breakfast for their adventures to begin faster. Rhaegar wanted to go into the town outside of the keep. There were still games and minor tournaments and rides beyond the gates. It had taken nearly half a day to even leave the keep following a giant man’s stomach rather than a straight path and still they made it only as far as the King’s Crossing before the smell of roasting wild boar derailed his uncle for the umpteenth time.

As they entered the establishment, the tavern owner lighting up to see not one but two of those generous Baratheon’s in his establishment once again, the first came down the stairs behind a beautiful girl in black robes that could not extinguish the flames of her hair. Xara watched their brief exchange on the stairs while Rhaegar followed after his uncle and found a stool ordering ale for himself and sweet breads. Xara crossed deliberately in front of the youngest legitimate lord and smiled brightly. “My Lord Azaroth it is so good to see you out and about. How are you feeling and who is that lovely creature?”
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:03 pm

With breakfast all but shoveled down his throat with the aid of his little nephew's hands, Kainen was rushed from one thing to the next by his over zealous companion and life long partner in crime, Rhaegar. Watching over the two as always with a more relaxed visage then he could just in the couple days prior, Greyson chuckled as he stood close to his Liege Lord. Again though, Rhaelle had sent the Lady Xara with her son to Kainen's side which only had Greyson laughing internally at the poor girl's struggle, a struggle he was all too familiar with himself.

As the small party left the living quarters and descended upon the events below, they found themselves rather quickly within a tavern as Kainen's stomach once again demanded an offering of delectable quality and the tavern from their last venture beyond the gates of the Red Keep would serve well.

Kainen did not notice his younger brother, or even recognize him as Rhaegar and himself found a seat and food was quickly served, though Greyson did, and with Xara he walked over to the young Lord of Storm's End and offered his bow and greeting after Xara had finished. "Lord Azaroth. You are looking better and more, clothed it seems." Though Greyson always remember station and protocol when speaking to Lords, he saw Azaroth as a younger brother and often treated him as such but never did he forget title.

As the greeting were exchanged, Greyson's eyes fell to the individual that was very clearly in Azaroth's company and not a simple passer by, though she did not appear completely of Noble standing. This however did not merit a slip in common decency as Greyson offered her a slight nodded bow. "Greetings my Lady." Station did not always account for everything with the Knight of The Baratheon house, and it was a reason Greyson as much loved and favoured among almost all that knew him.

Behind them however, the Dragon was quickly consuming what was offered with a jovial laughter and a war against his new tiny foe as they fought for the meaty scraps of the chicken that was all but bone now. "How dare thee eat the last of the chicken before his Lord. Who be you, tiny thief?" Kainen bellowed as if he and Rhaegar were the only ones in the entire tavern. In response, Rhaegar jumped up on the table wielding a spoon as he took up an attacking stance and started to poke Kainen in the chest. "I defend the little people from the big oaf Lord who eats all things." Rhaegar rebuttaled through his laughter. Feigning defeat, Kainen growled and groaned and collapsed on the table, his massive form almost covering the entire thing with a loud thud. Placing his foot on his uncles back, Rhaegar raised his arms and cheered in his victory. "For the tiny people!"
Back to top Go down
Brute
Roleplayer
Brute

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

From the second he moved away from Rana to the point at the bottom of the stairs where he was cut off by Xara, Azaroth’s mind had already begun to wonder so it wouldn’t have been a surprise that when Xara first spoke it took him a second to gather his thoughts and as he managed to do so he stopped just before colliding with her. Taking a step back from her person Azaroth’s eerily storm blue eyes fell upon the Summer Sister as slivers of silver shined and almost made it seem like the blue of his eyes were moving, just as he opened his mouth to address her Ser Greyson appeared and Azaroth laughed lightly at his words before turning his head and watching the defender of little people subdue the big oaf Lord.

“It only took a few baths to wash off the smell of the Black Cells, Ser Greyson. Once again, my thanks for the hand you had in my quick release.” Azaroth nodded lightly to the Knight and brother in arms of his eldest brother, truthfully another elder brother figure in his own right. “With it being such a lovely day I figured a walk would be for the best, the celebrations are rather lifting for the soul.”

He stopped for a split second as the final part of her question ran through his mind, how would he explain Rana? He couldn’t even explain her to himself never mind someone else, so her question stumped him in that moment until something clicked, she was still there, she had almost reached the end of the stairs perhaps in attempt to give him back the ring he had placed in her grasp or maybe just so she could high tail it away from him as soon as possible, but that wasn’t about to happen, not anymore. As her frame almost passed him by his hand reached out and slid around her waist, the black robes she wore did enough to hide her curves until his arm wrapped her from behind and exposed them all once again; essentially pulling her into the conversation.

“Lady Xara, Lord Greyson. I would be at fault if I failed to introduce you to the woman that gave me shelter on the way home from the Reach, fixed and cleaned my wounds and gave me this wonderful haircut, this is Rana. An amazing woman, I think my sister would love to meet her also, perhaps to thank her for helping her foolish younger brother in his time of need.”

Azaroth’s words were meant mostly for Xara, since she was closest thing to a best friend his sister had, not mention her lady in waiting, his eyes would catch her own as he spoke and if she was anything as he remembered she would have easily picked up on the wants of his almost pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Global Moderator
Macha

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

His long legs would not let her be free so easily. The Baratheon boy caught Rana by the arm as the stairs hit their widest point and curve. Instant irritation repelled the tears that nearly boiled to the surface during her departure, for that she could have been grateful to him. It did not change the intensity of her frustration with his attempts to be a good and kind lord as portrayed in her evergreen eyes. The Stag Lord would hear nothing from her as he planted the weighted metal in her hand with yet another proposal of kindness and grace. It did seem as though he'd learned something from their repeated acquaintances - to leave before she could reply.

Inhaling deeply, Rana was left standing with his token pressed into her palm, a small stag head of gold, with antlers of promising size. It did not seem to matter how fiercely she revoked his advances, he was intent on leaving some part of him with her always. Whether or not it was simply his sympathies for her father’s passing during his brief visit, she could not decipher. Perhaps it was simply a folly of his passing fancy. Though she wanted to pelt the trinket at him, her aim would have been too true causing it to ricochet from the back of his skull and off into the masses; the loss of such a trinket she could not repay so it would have to be kept with her other gold coins for the time being. There was a certainty of reacquaince should his infatuation continue and her time in the landing linger.

Below her, on the landing of the tavern the young lord was engaged in conversation leaving what seemed like the perfect moment to slip pass. Her deduction had been thoroughly incorrect for instead of escape she found herself in the company of other nobles and a lady with dark skin like none ever before set eyes upon. Rana’s own hood had come upon her shoulders once more from the strength reflected in Baratheon’s pull. Green eyes darted from one figure to the next – a man of noble standing just as if not more polite than what she deduced was his liege and a woman, petite, with dark skin and shining mischievous hazel eyes.

Painting her own pale features with a look of placid discontent, Rana nodded to the consorts of young stag. “A pleasure, I’m sure. With all due respect my lords and lady, I’ve no time for further introductions and no need of further thanks.”
Back to top Go down
Emerge
Global Moderator
Emerge

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 pm

In quick response to her query, Azaroth pulled the girl into their little conversational group even as she tried to escape. Her hair was like the first rays of sun to break the horizon and her eyes were the color of emeralds that shone with a fierceness of someone that had hard won the right to live. She did not seem at all pleased to be further in contact with Azaroth which was beyond amusing but the young lord seemed nearly desperate to keep her by his side. His words queued Xara quickly to the wherein lay the problem of their relationship; she was low born. He introduced with without surname and she was the woman that sheltered him during his escape from Highgarden, the woman with the small cottage and curt words.

Sure enough, quickly following his attempt to keep her a bit longer came the curt words. Xara almost squealed with excitement. "Oh but you must! I insist. His sister is such a lovely woman and the thanks of nobles comes with a grand dinner and puff pastries not to mention you would forever be in her favor, a woman after her own heart for the protection of her beloved younger brother. The favors of nobles, what a lucky girl you are." Her final sentence was completed by her gaze shifting to Azaroth with a wicked smile. "Pray tell, if I am not being too forward, and you will be sure to tell me if I am, where are you running off too?"

Behind them a crowd roared the celebration of a new champion. The men of the Stormlands in both the company of Kainen and those lying in wait for their Lord Azaroth cheered Rhaegar's defeat of the great beast that would see them to famine with his unending hunger. As the mock cheering died down, Rhaegar turned his attention to Xara and Greyson. Stomping on his uncle's back, he shouted,"Look uncle! There is the new uncle and some woman. I want to see." Gripping the back of Kainen's tunic Rhaegar climbed down from the table and pulled his uncle along. He joined the company standing tall at Greyson's side, giving Rana a good one once over before turning to his "new" uncle.

"UNCLE AZAROTH. I have never seen a woman with hair like that before. Mother says, the wildlings have women with hair like that, it means they are touched by fire." His large grey eyes then shifted back to Rana. "My Lady. I am Rhaegar Baratheon," He said with a bow,"and I must agree that my mother would love to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:06 pm

A brow raised of the face of the Baratheon's sworn Knight as both Xara and Azaroth spoke of how happy Rhaelle would be to hear that this woman had sheltered her little brother during his retreat from The Reach. All Greyson could do was think them both mad. While it may be true that Rhaelle could offer a word of thanks, these two were lathering on the possible bounty of welcoming and overzealous appreciation Rhaelle would show for this small act. If anything, Greyson would suggest this flaming haired female follow through with her plans of a quick exit rather than subject herself to the gaze of the Lady Baratheon.

Still sprawled out across the table, Kainen lay motionless as his little nephew soaked up the cheers of the crowd around him, hands held high until a new adventure caught his eye, that being his other uncle Azaroth and the young Lords new acquaintance. With the meal finished and attention drawn elsewhere, Kainen almost stumbled from his chair when Rhaegar demanded they greet the other Baratheon within the tavern. "Bah, you're too rough little Baratheon, you'll rip my finger off." Kainen pleaded jokingly as he moved with Rhaegar to stop beside Xara who had just finished speaking.

With squinted eyes, Kainen regarded the almost fully bald individual in front of him, though only for the fact that Rhaegar was chanting and shouting his name, Kainen would have not given him a second thought. "Other little Baratheon." Kainen bellowed as his arms outstretched and encompassed not only Azaroth but also the fiery headed female that his brother hand in his own grip. Without any effort at all, Kainen lifted from both off their feet, laughing as he hugged both, though only thinking it was one until he eventually placed them both back down on their feet, much to the relief of Greyson who was just about to step forward and ask that he do just that.

"The stress of your cell did not do you well, you lost your hair. You must have been terrified." Kainen clasped his brother on the shoulder and laughed, though in reality he really did think his brother lost his hair due to being so scared within his days of confinement. Behind Kainen, Greyson sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "My Lord. This is Lady Rana that aided your brother on his journey from The Reach. It seems she sheltered him when he needed aid." Greyson made a small introduction of the woman with Azaroth but in truth he knew too little about her to introduce her properly.

Glancing from his brother to the woman, Kainen kept his broad jovial smile as he nodded to the woman. "Fantastic, I'm sure the not so little Baratheon brother of mine is well use to having females tend to his needs what with all his time in Highgarden." Squeezing Azaroth's shoulder he laughed again. "I'm sure it was like you never left." Drawing his hand back, he smacked Azaroth on the back, between his shoulder blades as his laughter continued, well amused with his own jokes and not really thinking or noticing if it would make anyone else uncomfortable or uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Roleplayer
Brute

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:07 pm

Rana had done just as he thought she would when she politely tried to back out of the conversation or meeting with Rhaelle, so now it was up to The Lady Xara to use her Summer Isles magic and convince the fiery female to linger a little longer in King’s Landing. For the few seconds between Rana declining the offer that Azaroth presented and Xara starting her honey laced words Azaroth’s heart had stopped, air had failed to either come or go from his lungs and the moment went by far too slowly for his liking. Finally he caught his breath as she started speaking and when she did a smile curved on his face, thankfulness probably shone from his eyes at the same time and as Xara finished up by asking Rana where she was running off too Azaroth’s attention was pulled to another smaller figure in the tavern, though this one’s eyes brought grey clouded eyes with him where as the previous had those emerald like hues.

“Your mother is a smart woman, and she has definetly raised a clever son. I would be rather inclined to say Lady Rana is indeed touched by fire, perhaps even the bestowed by the Storm Goddess herself.” The last of his words were whispered only loud enough for the young Baratheon to hear, Azaroth’s intent in making it seem like he was speaking of some secret that only few knew of.

Azaroth’s whispered words were crushed by not on the voice of his elder brother but the animal like cuddle fest that came soon afterwards. His form was pressed not only in against Kainen but also squished into that of the fiery redhead at his side, adding to their closeness considering his arm was still around her waist. It had been years since someone had lifted him off the ground in a hug, though if you saw the last memory of it you’d soon find out that both situations had been instigated by Kainen. Azaroth was a hugger just as much as his elder brother, yet the differences in their embraces would have been worlds apart; the Younger Baratheon Lord knew his strength very well and could control it, where as to most it would seem that Kainen had no such knowledge. It was rather useless to struggle within his brother’s embrace, if the scene was different and they were on opposite sides Azaroth’s future as well as Rana’s would have probably consisted of small chairs with wheels on the sides, having to be carted around by others; if they would have been so lucky.

Finally they were let go from death’s embrace only for Kainen for comment on the time Azaroth had previously spend in the Black Cells, the words that followed made him laugh lightly as he shook his head while Greyson took it upon himself to introduce Rana and hopefully steer Kainen away from further odd comments. If it was possible Azaroth’s jaw would have hit the floor in the next moments, his body tensed like he was struck with a high level petrification spell and the caster had rolled a D20. Did those words really come out of his brother’s mouth? Perhaps all those sweet items and fancy wines in the Reach had caused heart problems, he had heard of men collapsing before their time due to excessive intakes and perhaps they too also saw phantoms before they hit the ground.

Nope…He had said it, he even continued to laugh at his own joke as he smacked the Young Stag on the back, edging his torso forward slightly in doing so which took Azaroth a second to readjust. Most people in that moment would have been sent a few steps forward if not through the walls near them, like previously stated Kainen wasn’t one to hold back in anything he did, though this seemed to differ when it came to handling Rhaegar, otherwise how would the Stormborn Son still be alive? Azaroth’s back had a slight ache to it now, between his shoulder blades he could almost feel the imprint of his brother’s hand, though the pain was nothing compared to the headache he was now feeling from the voices in his head almost screaming out random incoherent words as a way to funnel out the mixture of emotions he was now feeling.

“I can assure you brother that those kind of stories are surely exaggerated if not completely made up, unlike the words I overheard the owner speaking about which detailed that in mere moments fresh food and well cooked meat will be delivered to your table.” Yes it was a cheap move, but it would have been somewhat true, eventually. No man this side of the realm didn’t know about Kainen Baratheon and his monstrous appetite, bakers, cake makers and all kinds of chefs alike would sell out to Lord Paramount of the Stormlands, and as such all those that could make a profit off his never ending stomach always attempted to do so. Though whether this diversion would work on his brother or not was going to be rather hit or miss, however he’d find out rather soon and in preparation of it working or not he would still try to change the topic of discussing, to which he had the perfect partner.

“Littlest Baratheon, I recall not so long ago hearing about the tale of The Champion of Little People, and his heroic victory over the Big Oaf Lord, perhaps you heard of tale and could recite the story to Lady Rana, after all fair maidens must be made aware of the evil men who roam the lands.” Was he using a child to coax Rana into sticking around longer? Perhaps…Did doing so thread the line of everything he had learned in the Reach of being a Knight? Maybe…Would he do it again if meant having her stay around a little while longer? In a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Global Moderator
Macha

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:07 pm

“Quite forward.”

In truth the farm girl’s destination beyond the doors of the inn were unknown even to herself. Her circle of recognizable and friendly faces was limited to this ever growing circle of Baratheons and their consorts. Still, even as it pained her to see it so, the circle grew yet again with the presence of a child who drew her eyes to the area about her knees. He had come from the distant cheering of men to her right, buzzing about her skirts in the manner of a bee in search of honey. Stilling only long enough to present himself, without title, the boy affirmed her need to stave away whatever plans would take her far from this menagerie of madness.

Near purposely room for rebuttal or even reply was trampled on again and again. Engulfed in the great embrace of some beast disguised as man there was no room to strike her young stag admirer for it was his fault that her personal space had not been once, nor twice, but three times disturbed by the presence of others. Upon release there was now enough room to separate herself from the side of her growing annoyance and yet not so much as to take her from this situation completely. The great giant was this one’s elder brother; it was not hard to see it so. He came baring, from the look upon Azaroth’s face, either personal or embarrassing news.

How wonderful to find that she had not only come to the capital in the wake of war that would surely follow the incarceration of a high born noble lodged in the Black Cells but her constant pursuer was a criminal. A criminal and a whore monger. The ladder she had suspected of him from their first encounter. A chuckled, teasing confirmation of her own suspicions brought a sleeve covered hand to her face. Such was the life of a younger sibling to spend their days embarrassed by that of their elders. Rana would never know this strife as she had been born the oldest and her siblings were no longer hers to tease.
Back to top Go down
Emerge
Global Moderator
Emerge

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Xara only smiled to Rana’s acerbic response to her question. My, my, she was a feisty one. Xara could see the appeal she carried. It was clear the girl knew her place as a lower born because she didn’t even attempt to interject any further response as Greyson, Rhaegar, Azaroth and Kainen spoke, but she held herself like a noble woman. She had the rigid posture of an elder noble woman and her eyes met whomever was speaking to her head on. Even her clothes were well tailored yet simple and well kept as if she knew how to care for the fabrics even during travel. This also led Xara to deduce that she must have been rather crafty and resourceful to have made this far without a man or an escort. In all the time they had been standing there, not a single person came to her side; she was completely alone. It also seemed as though she liked it that way even if Azaroth wished for something entirely different.

“The Storm Goddess!” Rhaegar repeated throwing his arms up in the air. Some secret. Slowly his arms came down as he stepped closer to the woman with the flame like red hair and squinted as if deeply analyzing her. Abruptly he turned square to Azaroth and nodded, “Yes, the accent, the hair, the way she stands; a strong Storm woman. I approve and mother will too.”

Rhaegar slipped through the space between his uncle’s legs as Kainen wrapped his arms around Azaroth and in turn around Rana as well. He giggled to see them both so uncomfortable in the grip. The child wasn’t sure why people feared his uncle, he just couldn’t see it. To look at him now he was nothing more than a giant teddy bear, but behind him, his mother’s lady in waiting had sucked in a worried breath and only let it out when Kainen released the two. Giggling, the child climbed the mountain of his uncle and found himself perched on his shoulder listening to the strange exchange of adults. It reminded him of the moment in the tavern last time they were here when all the women brought food for his uncle; they were talking about bed things. Crinkling his nose and having no interest in such things, Rhaegar climbed down.

Just as he was about to go back to Xara and Greyson his new uncle caught his attention only to be steered back to the Lady Rana. Rhaegar adored any chance to show off his skills at telling tall tales the way Xara told them to him. His dark grey eyes lit up as he reached for Rana’s hand to lead her out of the tavern and toward the castle. His story would grow grander and grander with every sentence and he would act out many of the part without releasing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:08 pm

A heavy hand fell on Azaroth's shoulder as Kainen's laugh bellows through the tavern and above the shouting of other patrons at his bothers words of more food. "There is always food being delivered Little Storm Flower." Again he laughed louder which was joined with a chuckle from Greyson who stood behind Xara, watching the exchange. Greyson enjoyed having the Baratheon's almost all back together again, though getting them all in one room at one moment usually centered around their ability to keep Kainen on one location. It was usually pretty simple, but with the hussle and bussle of King's Landing, it was proving a tad difficult.

Greyson's laugh only increased in depth when Rhaegar started to speak on his mothers behalf, evaluating the woman before him in the same silent manner his mother may have, though the boy had no filter to his thoughts which always caused those around him either a laugh or an embarrassing blush. Though as they spoke, Kainen's mind had already started to wander around the tavern, looking for the meal Azaroth spoke of a moment before, though distracted when Rhaegar started to scale him like a rock wall, only to slide off a moment later.

It would seem his meal would have to be delivered to another location of The Landing, as Rhaegar had took it upon himself to escort the flame haired female towards The Red Keep. Greyson could only shake his head as he turned to Kainen and offered him a nod.

"I asked them to move it to Lady Rhaelle's room, My Lord."

"Very good."

Exiting with them, Kainen kept a slow pace, walking behind his nephew and the female his guided. Even if his stomach guided almost all his actions for most waking hours of the day, when it came to Rhaegar, Kainen usually found his clarity, if for nothing else than to keep the boy close and out of harms way, regardless of the number of guards that were always with him, including Greyson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Crossing Tavern    King's Crossing Tavern  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Crossing Tavern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2