HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Saved Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Couldn't Bring Myself To Delete Them

Last edited by GoTMod on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Saved Locations CfgCuEl

The Street of Steel is where most smiths have their forges. It begins on the west of Fishmonger's Square inside the River Gate and climbs up Visenya's Hill. The higher up one goes, the more expensive the shops. At its top is the shop of Tobho Mott. His shop has been handed down to his children through the ages.
Back to top Go down
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Saved Locations 143e68d7a5b611f0df84e8bbe3e9e587

The Street of the Sisters connects the Great Sept of Baelor to the Dragonpit and cuts through The Square. It runs straight as an arrow between the hills of Rhaenys and Visenya, from which it gets its name. The Guildhall of the Alchemists is on the this street at the bottom of Visenya's Hill, below the Great Sept of Balor. At the top of Rhaenys' Hill is the Dragonpit. Flea bottom is on the side of Rhaenys' Hill.
Back to top Go down
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Saved Locations Ma4DA95

The Dragon Pit is a huge dome that used to hold the Targaryen dragons and is found on the Hill of Rhaenys. By the end of King Robert Baratheon's reign its bronze doors had not been opened for more than a century.

During the reign of King Rux, who had a great fascination with dragons and a great love of one on one combat and tourneys, the Dragon Pit was rebuilt into a great coliseum. Beneath it, where dragons were once housed, Rux took the skulls of the dragons that had been left in the dungeons of the keep and placed them throughout the lower quarters. These quarters were then used for shops and vendors to set up stations during his spring festivities where competitors from all over the regions would come to battle for the title of "The Dragon". This was a title bestowed upon the last man standing during a series of gladiatorial like games. There were also a series of other games where men could show strength (think Highland Games), but only the winner of the combat games could be crowned "The Dragon". The winner was required to return the following year to defend the title.

When Alexander came to power, with the help of his Summer Witch and Lord Aethon Valeyron, the arena became a place of sacrifice. Each spring companions from houses were selected to participate in deadly games against rare and dangerous creatures for both his sheer entertainment and repentance for sins he says they committed against the crown. During the last two years of his reign, the Dragon Pit has been closed.
Back to top Go down
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Saved Locations 7d5b3526ae7b3473879efb5bbfe18b46

The Guildhall of the Alchemists is at the foot of Visenya's Hill, along the Street of Sisters. Beneath it is where the Alchemists create and store the wildfire. The storage and reach of the guildhall is said to extend all the way beneath Rhaenys' Hill.
Back to top Go down
GoTMod
GoT Moderator
GoTMod

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Saved Locations 5e76f6b873ed060c5cf52fc73802697b

Flea Bottom, the slum area of King's Landing, has pot-shops along the alleys where one can get a bowl of brown. It has a stench of pigsties and stables, tanner's sheds, winesinks and whorehouses. During the reign of Margery and Edric, Flea Bottom over flowed with refugees from the long winter brought on by the White Walkers. During this time the area was extended to include what was once known as Shae's Manse in an attempt to alleviate the crowdedness. King Rux managed to clean up the area quite a bit but like his forefather's hadn't managed to clear away the smell. King's Landing as a whole smells terribly but Flea Bottom is the worst of it.

The notable places of Flea Bottom are Pisswater Bend and Sowbelly Row. Pisswater Bend refers to the only working/flowly gutter route in the section that runs all the way to where the Rosby Road meets the Iron Gate and empties to the sea. If you follow the Pisswater Bend, you can find your way in and out of Flea Bottom.

Sowbelly Row is the street at the bottom of Rhaenys' Hill that connects to the Street of Silks which is Northwest of The Dragon Pit.
It is a row of open housing usually reserved for pregnant whores and their children. It also has a large orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saved Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved Locations   Saved Locations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saved Locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Diaries :: General :: Logs-
Jump to: