Eye Color: Ice blue
Hair Color: Red

Dominant Hand: Right
Distinguishing Features: Ice blue eyes that seemed to almost glow

Scars: Cutting through his right eyebrow
Tattoos: Bands on his forearms and biceps
Piercings: None

General Description
The only thing Drake seems to share in common with his parents is his mother slightly tanned skin. Other than that his bright blue eyes and flaming red hair are not shared by anyone in the Callahan genealogical history. That coupled with his height made him stand apart from everyone in his family. With little effort Drake also maintained a very muscular and toned form, always being athletically inclined and capable of eating anything he wished with little repercussions to his physique.

Personality Information
There was always a rage hidden beneath the surface that Drake always tried to keep in check. Never would he consider himself an angry person, often choosing to help others over himself more often than not, but it took very little to tip the guy over the edge. Unfortunately, for reason's Drake could never fathom, it seemed to be peoples' favorite pastime. He was the person people loved to hate for no apparent reason. Even those he helped resented him for it, yet it did not stop him.

Mostly he is a quiet person, preferring his own company and the company of his mother over anyone else. Yet no matter how many times he tried to avoid trouble it always found him. Despite this, Drake somehow always managed to beat it down. Alas, no matter if his adversary was battered and bruised and teetering on the edge of broken, they kept coming until Drake knocked them unconscious. The rage the bubbled beneath the surface was only ever sated by violence and it was almost euphoric when it was fed its needs. Even so Drake battled with such lust for violence regardless of the fleeting joy he felt in its presence.

Weapon Information
Whatever he deems necessary to win.

Powers & Abilities

• Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Endurance, Healing and Sense.

• Violent Recognition is an ability that allows Drake to use whatever he deems necessary as a weapon. Once Drake grabs a hold of anything that can be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon by his own recognition with his hand and he recognizes that he wishes to wield it, it instantly gains the property of a Divine Weapon. Even a weapon used by another Demi-God, once in Drake's hand becomes his to wield as he see's fit. It would not matter if that weapon was specifically gifted from a parent God to that Demi-God, Drake's ability allows him temporary control over whatever he holds and wishes to use as a weapon.

The ability allows for something as worthless as a piece of scrap iron to be turned into a demonic spear or sword capable of damaging any Mythological Creature or Demi-God and striking Divine weapons. Drake can make use of weaponry regardless of how it was created or its time of origin, allowing him to take control of anything from Divine weapons to modern weapons and machinery.

The power, however, is only limited to Divine weapons wielded by Demi-Gods. Should Drake grab a personal weapon of an actual God, he would not be capable of utilizing it to it's fullest potential or even hold it at all depending on the God in question. Once again however, if said God has allowed their offspring to use their weapon, Drake in that instance can then use the weapon as it is no longer a person weapon to that God anymore.

• The Curse of Zeus was cast upon Drake during his first true battle as a Demi-God. During their fight for survival, Drake killed a son of Zeus in a fit of rage and blood lust. Because of this, Zeus cursed Drake to embody his rage whenever it came to the surface and in that moment, Drake would take of the form of a massive Red Dragon. Drake would remain in that form until his rage has subsided, but such a thing is not as simple as taking a deep breath and a step back. Zeus added to his curse that Drake cannot calm himself on his own for when he turns, the bestial nature of a dragon feeds his rage making his transformation back to human even harder and keeping some semblance of human composure as the massive beast is also almost impossible.

Character Biography

Sources
Ancient Egyption Online

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 am

Roleplay Involved In: STONE & GOLD - IMVU

Wolf E9bf73cdc5fef23194a22f210a4ddb0f
"Eyes red, big paws and
It's poison and
It's blood
And big fire, big burn
Into the ashes
And no return
"

G E N E R A L

Name at Birth: Aricles Epera
Chosen Name: Aricles
Nicknames: Ari
Alias: Beast of Barin
Title(s): None
Name-Day: July 26th
Marital/Relationship Status: Single
Social Rank: Gladiator
Wealth: Only that which is provisioned by his Dominus.
Race: Gifted
Family: Deceased - All slaughtered during the Blood Moon Massacre.

P E R S O N A L

Aricles had a natural charisma about him that drew others to his company when he was a boy and teenager. Much of that remains to this day but it is coated with a gruff, battle worn and stoic persona that has settled in from years of combat and violence. One would never consider Aricles a cruel individual by any means, always willing to help where possible regardless of the situation, but once he steps foot into a situation where it is either his life or another's, well, the beast inside will not allow it to be Aricles that perishes.

Speaking of said beast, Aricles' other form or what the creature likes to call their True Form, is that of a massive seven foot ashen white wolf. This creature is always present in Aricles' mind, always gnawing to get free and to push Aricles to more bloody outcomes even in the smallest of skirmishes. The beast is ravenous, blood thirsty, devoid of any form of compassion and relishes the nights of a Blood Moon when its will is set free, untempered by the constraints of his human counterpart. It is said the wolf crawled from the depths of Hadus realm itself to stand beside Barin in endless bloody combat and destruction.

A B I L I T I E S

The Gift, or curse rather, that Aricles was either born with or had thrust upon him, neither is certain, causes the man to shift into a colossal ashen white wolf standing almost larger than a horse in height and definitely more muscular. During a full moon Aricles has no control over this change and will shift no matter the time or place once the full moon bares its presence.

When shifted Aricles does not completely lose his human senses but they are dulled to the point it is extremely difficult for him to act in a manner befitting human logic or remorse. However, during a blood moon the beast has complete control and its wanton lust for death and destruction would make Barin proud and Hadus smirk. It is almost impossible to keep the beast under control during a blood moon.

There is however one time when, even when under his full shift that Aricles bares all his humanity and that is during a blue moon which is said to be the third full moon of a month. This is the only time Aricles functions with complete clarity.

The lingering effects of the curse in Aricles human form show themselves in his massive strength, allowing him to wield great swords as easily as one would a normal long sword. When angered though his canine teeth elongate to beast like fangs and fingernails turn to claws almost as sharp as steel. These changes are not something Aricles can control and because of this he rarely tries to show even a hint of emotion, be it compassion or hate.

P H Y S I C A L

Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 225lbs
Hair: Ashen White, extremely light and always seems to remain clean even when not being cared for for an extended period. Always shaved close to the scalp at the sides and back with the top long, sometimes reaching below his shoulders and almost always held in a tight bun.
Eyes: Vivid crimson red.
Skin: Aricles is tanned from his countless hours under the raw sunlight. His skin is soft to the touch and pulled tight across well defined muscles. Multiple scares adorn his frame with the most noticeable being four arrow marks on his chest making an almost perfect diamond shape.
Face: Stoic features with a chiseled jaw carved from his many battles. Aricles is a striking male to behold even when covered in dirt. One scar is all that permanently mars his features cutting through his left eye starting just above his brow and down to the middle of his cheek. His vision has not suffered from the wound however. Almost always he bares stubble upon his jaw and chin but it rarely grows into a full beard.
Build: Wide shoulders and very board chest with large arms are Aricles most striking features from a distance until you get closer to look upon his face. Each muscle in his body seems to be honed for combat and the multitude of scars only attest to such dedication, even if it is not voluntary.

Attire: Minimal. Aricles is rarely in more that a waist cloth, sandals and arm braces for the heat he trains in all day require little else and anything fancy would only be ruined.
Scent/Perfume: Freshly turned earth, shaving grease and sweat.

Gait/Movement: Tall strong and confident with a predatory lope to his step.

Voice: Aricles always talks in low tones, in a deep timber and a growl that curls off most words of which he has no control. It gives him a very menacing undertone even in polite conversation and of which he normally means nothing by. Regardless of his stature Aricles is not a Monster, at least that's what he tells himself.

L I V E L I H O O D

Much of Aricles past before puberty is like a fog in his mind for that is when the beast started to emerge. Much of how he carries himself however breaths an heir of nobility through his grasp of language, his knowledge of trade and commerce and how to speak to those that now call themselves his 'superiors'.

Having been a gladiator now for a number of years, Aricles is extremely well versed in combat from hand-to-hand, dual wielding and fighting with a Great Sword which is where is strength really shines and to which he is mostly made to fight with for the crowd gains a more thrilling spectacle.

Though he trains day in and day out to be the perfect warrior, Aricles' movements bare a hint of his bestial nature with wild swings that seem ravenous to destroy an opponent, not just beat them.

B A C K G R O U N D

Aricles past seems to begin on a night that has come to be known as The Blood Moon Massacre, when the city from which he hailed was raised to the ground in a sea of crimson and destruction and from which birthed a gladiator the likes of which had not been seen before.

Wolf AJQmwrG

Quinzy: Brilliant. As an idea, and feel free to shoot it down/augment it, what if he was, yes, born with it, and it is due to his great-great grandfather striking a deal in turn for some sort of advantage. This can be wealth, love, etc.
Quinzy: He could of made a deal with Barin, lets say, to win a war and protect his home and family.
Quinzy: In exchange, Barin said upon the first born son of his blood,
Quinzy: They would have this curse.
Quinzy: And only if the child proved themselves could they control it and use it as a true means of advantage, otherwise it would consume him, as the army that had threatened his homestead would have consumed his lands.
Nomad: Definitely like that idea. Especially because I also wished to run his alian by him which was Beast of Barin lol.
Quinzy: Yeaaaaaaaah
Quinzy: I dig it haha.
Quinzy: Alright, so brilliant! Aricles was the first born male under his great-great grandfathers blood, all others could of been females and any males were married in.
Quinzy: This lead for him to being the one recieving this outcome, and it only showed itself when he hit puberty.
Nomad: Perfect. I love it.
Quinzy: Perhaps Aricles felt an unusual dream before he was thrown into his own massacre?
Nomad: It actually fits in really well with my ideas
Quinzy: One where Barin came to him, in a realm of marble, ruin, and fire?
Nomad: Oooh nice
Quinzy: Of course the bastard of a God spoke in riddles and tongues, with fire on his breath and coal for eyes.
Nomad: I do love some ruin and fire.
Quinzy: I imagine his transformation, however, will be brutal.
Quinzy: As although it is fantastical in style, its still augmenting bones and such.
Quinzy: Have you ever seen Hemlock Grove?
Nomad: That works with Lia's idea of his transformation being extremely painful with bones breaking and snapping and realigning
Quinzy: Oh yes, indeed.
Quinzy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNieysjSZW4
Quinzy: I imagine it much like this.
Quinzy: Although he turns into a much larger beast.
Nomad: Yeah that's it
Nomad: And I hate the descriptioin, but, he would turn into a Twilight sized wolf, maybe somewhat bigger.
Quinzy: I also added in the rules about there being a collar/gauntlet/anklet that gifted slaves, gladiators, have to wear.
Quinzy: It's near the bottom -solid read as he would have no choice but to have it.
Quinzy: Makes sense. I understand the displeasure of the description/comparison, but I understand hahaha
Nomad: Yeah, would the collar change with his size?
Nomad: Rather, would that be something I could have
Quinzy: Actually, the collar is only worn outside of battle.
Quinzy: It would be removed by the Dominus before battle, once inside the reigns of the Red Chamber.
Quinzy: And only when facing another gifted gladiator.
Nomad: COuld there be a special one for his Blood Moon transformation?
Nomad: Even for inside the house?
Quinzy: There would have to be. I'd imagine, due to the strength of his blood moon desires and augmentation, instead they would 'chain' him to a wall during the morning before.
Quinzy: Chains would be infused with some sort of charm that keeps him from breaking the chains.
Quinzy: Be hilarious to RP them only discovering the need to do such after having shit go crazy a few times.
Nomad: XD Yeah
Quinzy: Alright, well I am very excited to read the rest of your biography for Aricles. I have to head off to work now, so I shall be AFK, but I'll be on later to read anything you put up. Have a good evenin' ^^
Nomad: You as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:49 pm

♦ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ♦

Wolf Aea46c9f347d25bd1266c717dbeb9f69

General Information
Name: Gage Warrick
Nickname: Xero
Alias: War

Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single

Race: Lycanthrope (Were-wolf)

Appearance

Wolf Giphy

Height: 6'3
Weight: 215lbs
Hair Style/Color: Ash blonde, shaved sides and back, long top brushed backwards.
Eye Color: A vivid almost ethereal blue
Facial Features: Strong jaw lined with stubble, usually unshaven and an almost permanent scowl.
Build: Wide shoulders, broad chest and very thick muscular arms.
Gage is a walking wall of 'don't fuck with me', even when he was human he was an intimidating sight.
Tattoos: Birds tattooed on the side of his neck and four bands upon his arms,
two on his Biceps and two more upon his forearms.
Scars: Many but mostly around his hands and knuckles.
Clothing Style: Usually baggy pants with tight tops normally sleeveless.
Usually sticking to solid colors ranging from white to black and slightly darker black.
Notable Physical Feature: His odd colored eyes.

Lycanthrope Abilities
Basic Lycanthrope Abilities

Group Belonging To: Thronos Rokke Pack
Rank/Position: Just biten

Forms:
Wolf Giphy

Transitioned Appearance:
Wolf Giphy

Personal Information

Demeanor: Gage is a quiet individual, not local to St. Louis
and not the best at making friends easily. That being said if there is someone
he considers family he is viciously protective at the best of times and trusts
hardly anyone. It is part of the reason he had to move to St. Louis but
it is not a reason he regrets. Being as big as he is it is not the easiest thing
in the world to go unnoticed but staying to himself and traveling to and from
work and rarely anyplace in large crowds, often turning down the offer of drinks
with the other guys that he works with in the garage. Not that they really wished
to get too close to Gage given his size and general fuck off demeanor.

Strengths (skills/talents): Brawler | Kickboxing | Physical Strength 
Weaknesses: Silver
Dislikes: People, all of them, dead or alive.
Phobias/Fears: None

Weapons: Brute Strength | Bite | Claws

Relationships

Family
Father - Nick Warrick
Mother - Laura Warrick
Brother(s) - Elija Warrick
Sister(s) - Sarah Warrick, Emily Warrick(Deceased)
Spouse/Partner - None
Children - None

Allies
Ondine Genovese

Enemies
The ones that turned him
Some in New Orleans

Character History
Wolf Giphy

Born in New Orleans. New Orleans was one of the first places to celebrate supernaturals coming out of the shadows and is a very accepting place for supernaturals, which is why Gage had no issues with supernaturals but never had an interest in becoming one. When he was fifteen, his mother got pregnant and no one expected it. She was in her late forties by that point and had a lot of complications in her pregnancy but managed to give birth to a healthy baby girl, making Gage an older brother once more. When his youngest sister was a year old, she got away from their mother and ran into the street. She was hit and killed on impact by truck. Because she'd right in front of Gage and he'd missed grabbing her hand by a fraction of an inch, he'd always held himself responsible for his sister's death and became somewhat overly protective of his last remaining sister even though there was only two years between them.

Years later, his sister Sarah was brutally raped and left for dead by some tourists during Mardi Gras. Gage tracked them all the way to the bowels of New Orleans where they were making deals with the local drug dealers for turf and trade and managed to kill three of them. Because the rapists presented themselves as pillars of their community, the odds were not in Gage's favor. His parents packed him up, gave him money and told him to run.

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 6:26 pm

:diamonds: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :diamonds:

Wolf C9d76ea137ef78803ec322c4e21bc675

"I am what your nightmare fears."

General Information

Name: Aricles Epera  
Nickname: Aric
Alias: Demon

Race: Vampire

Age When Turned: Twenty Six
Orientation: Depends on the Century

Vampire Group: Rogue
Vampire Position: None

Appearance

Wolf E9bf73cdc5fef23194a22f210a4ddb0f

Height: 6'5
Weight: 244 lbs
Hair Style/Color: Jet Black | Shoulder length | Normally unkempt
Eye Color: Pure White
Facial Features: Stoic features with a chiseled jaw carved from
his many battles. Aricles is a striking male to behold even when
covered in dirt. One scar is all that permanently mars his features
cutting through his left eye starting just above his brow and down
to the middle of his cheek. His vision has not suffered from
the wound however. Almost always he bares stubble upon his jaw and
chin but it rarely grows into a full beard unless Aricles has been traveling
for a long time.
Build: Wide shoulders and very broad chest with large arms are Aricles
most striking features from a distance until you get closer to look upon
his face. Each muscle in his body seems to be honed for combat and the
multitude of scars only attest to such dedication, even if it is not voluntary
Tattoos: None
Skin: Aricles is tanned from his countless hours under the
raw sunlight when he was human. His skin is soft to the touch and
pulled tight across well defined muscles. Even after he was
turned and centuries without sunlight his skin tone never paled
Clothing Style: In strong contrast to his life as a human and gladiator who owned little more
than his name, Aricles is  almost always very well dressed. Expensive suits are
his forte, one of the very few thing's Aricles likes to collect. The more expensive,
the more rare, the more Aricles desires to own them. The only other object
this extends to are his collection of swords.
Notable Physical Feature: Brand on his right inner forearm from his time as a Gladiator

Vampire Eyes: Aricles eyes undergo a very obvious shift from
completely white to obsidian black during times of increased anger
or during prolonged use of his power

Vampire Abilities

Supernatural Enhancements
Rise Early/Stay Awake
Human Servant Creation
Animal Servant Creation
Resist Silver
Enhanced Drain Power due to his Sire being The Dragon
Reading Minds

Animal to Call: Rats 
Human Servant: Being a former Gladiator, the part of Aricles humanity
that remains will never allow him to claim a human servant

Personal Information

Wolf Giphy

Strengths (skills/talents): Sword skill | Hand-to-Hand | Spear | Claws | Fangs  
Weaknesses: General Vampire Weaknesses
Dislikes: Confinement | Slavery | Most Vampires
Phobias/Fears: Being a slave once more
Demeanor: Aricles always had a natural charisma about him that drew
others to his company when he was a boy and teenager. Much of that
remains to this day but it is coated with a gruff, battle worn and stoic
persona that has settled in from years of combat, violence and solitude.
One would never consider Aricles a cruel individual by any means, always
willing to help where possible regardless of the situation, but once
he steps foot into a situation where it is either his life or another's, well,
the beast inside will not allow it to be Aricles that perishes. Even as a
vampire Aricles is one of very few that does not feed on those he considered
innocents but as said, sometimes the beast within cannot distinguish innocent from guilty

Inventory: Usually just his sword

Pets: None

Weapons: Aricles owns a vast arsenal of swords, spears and daggers
but rarely does he ever carry any on his person. Beyond his
own strength, claws and fangs, Aricles has little need for physical
weaponry when dealing with individuals.

Relationships

Bloodline
Sire - The Dragon
Siblings - So few were turned by the Dragon Aricles knew none of his siblings,
if any are even still alive
Romantic Partner(s) - Few and far between Aricles so does not remember their names
Bloodline - None
Human Servant - Open
Pomme de Sang - Open

Allies
None

Enemies
None that are still living

Character History
Aricles was born a slave. He thought he would die a slave. Sold as a gladiator in his early youth, he soon came to desire the glorious death of a God of the Arena but a simple chance in counter would change his life forever and deny him the thing the most desired.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Roleplay Involved In: The Punishers

G E N E R A L I N F O R M A T I O N

Wolf Aea46c9f347d25bd1266c717dbeb9f69

Name: Gage Grimm
Nickname: Ghost
Alias: Erik Grayson
Race: Irish | Italian

A P P E A R A N C E

Wolf Giphy

Height: 6'3
Weight: 250lbs
Hair Style/Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Facial Features: Strong jaw lined with stubble, usually unshaven and an almost permanent scowl.
Build: Wide shoulders, broad chest and well defined muscular arms.
Tattoos/Piercings: Both arms covered, chest, back and his left calf.
Piercings None
Scars: Numerous
Clothing Style: Military, Efficient, Tactical
Notable Physical Feature: General Demeanor

P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N

Wolf RQHg

Strengths: Armed and Unarmed Combat | Tactical | Team Lead
Weaknesses: Anger Issues
Dislikes: Questions
Phobias/Fears: Drowning
Demeanor: Erik is a walking wall of 'don't fuck with me'.

Inventory: Keys | Wallet | Money | Burner Phone

Weapons: MK 13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle | Heckler & Koch 416 A5 | Heckler & Koch SFP9 M

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Wolf Giphy

Family
Father = Deceased
Mother = Deceased
Brother(s) = 1 Deceased | 1 Living
Sister(s) = 2 Deceased
Spouse/Partner = None
Children = None

Allies
Brother

Enemies
There's some left alive somewhere, or he'll just make new ones

A B I L I T I E S

Wolf Tumblr_nskp6tCana1teha8do1_500

Close-Quarters-Combat | Disable and disarm | Close Pistol Combat | Knife Combat

C H A R A C T E R H I S T O R Y

Wolf 3es8

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Wolf MSCTKmw

Character Info
[size=85]Name: Azrael Praenuntius
Aliases: Wrath, Rage, War, Hatred, Sin, The Devil
Species: Etheral Demon
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 210lbs
Hair Color: Pitch Black
Dominant Hand: Ambidexterous
Scars: Bridging through his left eye from forehead to cheek
Distinguishing Features: Blood Red Skin, Horns, Tail, Pointed Ears, Clawed Fingers and Clawed Feet
Tattoos: A brand upon his right forarm
Piercings: None[/size]

Personality:
[size=85]How does one categorize evil? Stealing candy from a child? Killing an individual for no solid reason? The destruction of a city? Perhaps the annihilation of a species? All things someone else might see as a mercy, perhaps an act of righteousness. For Azrael, the prospects of good and evil were merely words created to try and lock away what others had not the gaul to do for themselves. Azrael is, for all intensive purposes, evil, a tyrant, a being that sees himself as the righteous ruler of, well, everything he lays his eyes upon really. Resistance was always a factor and it is in the resistance that Azrael finds the most joy. The fighting back, the struggling against ones betters, the need to not go down without throwing everything you had against your would be conquerer. Though joy is only superseded by elation, ecstasy, euphoria and it is the moments when hope dies for other creatures, where the light of their resistance dwindles to nothing and even the light of their very life is snuffed from existence that Azrael truly finds his calling. Yes, Azrael is a Harbinger of Evil, and yes, he does love his job. One would want to, if they have been doing since the beginning of known time and possibly longer.[/size]

Weapons
[size=85]Life Hunter - This scythe is rather, unremarkable, to behold save for the length of the weapon and size of the blade. Standing close to 6'5'' feet in height with the blades length almost just as long and the thicker section of the blade closest to the staff being almost a foot long. The end of the staff is also fastened with a dagger like end with a curved, serrated blade. Bandages wrap the staff and uneven intervilles including the blade itself. The metal of the weapon has a slightly charred and rusted tint too it's persona and along the flat of the blades sides are ruinic markings carved in an ancient demonic language mirrored on both sides of the blade.

The ruins upon the blade are an ancient enchantment that allows the weapon to witstand the flames of hell without much more damage then slight singeing and blackening of the metal. The only other componant of this blade that differes it from a standard scythe is the blades capability to fold down comfortably against the staff. Azrael never carries this blade upon his person, instead, when needed he summons a servant that brings his weapon immediatly.[/size]

Abilities
[size=85]Superior Conditioning - Users are glaringly, obviously and unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely stronger, faster and durable than normal members of their species (in that 'verse') can achieve by any method of training and remain that way with little or no maintaining. A part of this Superior Conditioning also comes Semi-Immortality. The user is  immune to the effects of aging or age based attacks such as increasing time within the users vicinity. The user can still be effected by mortal blows and some disease.[/size]

Powers

[size=85]Demonic Power Manipulation - Through this power, Azrael can manipulate the very forces of hell itself. Capable of creating blasts of pure destructive energy to the summoning of demonic entities through ritual uses of this very force. Intricate manipulation of demonic power also grants Azrael the capability of mutilating the very soul of a being. The recipient of such a horrible attack feels every prick against their soul as if it were against their very physical body, though no wounds show upon their actual person. Because of this, healing the wounds caused by soul mutilation are extremely difficult and take far longer to recover from.[/size]

[size=85]Enhanced Teleportation - Azrael is capable of teleporting on a planetary scale, moving anywhere on the planet of Cremora or possibly to one of the close satellites such as the Moon. Having previous knowledge of the area teleporting too is not essential thought it is beneficial for faster arrival. Azrael will not reappear in a space already occupied by a existing mass, so his reentry can sometimes be overshot, not by far, but enough to sometimes cause him to be disorientated for a moment. Along with this, Azrael is capable of teleporting masses on the scale of a large building, roughly 15 stories tall.[/size]

[size=85][Locked]Transcendent Demon Physiology - Azrael's true form is a terrible visage to behold of nightmarish proportions, conjured from any beings nightmare and straight from the deepest depths of hell. With this, Azrael becomes a demonic creature of unimaginable power. Literally becoming a living representation of all things evil and chaotic. Also possessing powers that are beyond the comprehension of that of lesser demonic beings and capable of ruling over an entire pantheon as their god out of both power and fear.[/size]

Companion
[size=85]Dust is a crow that is often seen with Azrael, usually perched upon the Demons shoulder. The crow is neither living nor dead though it is the only creature Azrael has shown anything in the way of a 'caring' nature. Azrael has often torn beings apart for a mere threat against the bird, even if Dust cannot be killed. This does not, however, mean that the Demon dolts over the animal, rather he usually has little patience for Dust as the bird has a rather irritating attitude and tendancy to hide during most conflicts. Yet still they remain together, and some even think Azrael shares a sort of, psycic link with the bird.[/size]

[size=85]"Admit it, you crave subjugation and I am here to deliver upon your greatest desire"[/size]

Character Biography:

Wolf Archon3_zpsba9gbchm

Basic Information

Name: Azrael Praenuntius
Aliases: Wrath, Rage, War, Hatred, Sin, The Devil
Species: Etheral Demon

Height: 6'2''
Hair Color: Pitch Black

Dominant Hand: Ambidexterous
Scars: Bridging through his left eye from forehead to cheek
Distinguishing Features: Blood Red Skin, Horns, Tail, Pointed Ears, Clawed Fingers and Clawed Feet
Tattoos: A brand upon his right forarm

Personality
How does one categorize evil? Stealing candy from a child? Killing an individual for no solid reason? The destruction of a city? Perhaps the annihilation of a species? All things someone else might see as a mercy, perhaps an act of righteousness. For Azrael, the prospects of good and evil were merely words created to try and lock away what others had not the gal to do for themselves. Azrael is, for all intensive purposes, evil, a tyrant, a being that sees himself as the righteous ruler of, well, everything he lays his eyes upon really. Resistance was always a factor and it is in the resistance that Azrael finds the most joy. The fighting back, the struggling against ones betters, the need to not go down without throwing everything you had against your would be conqueror. Though joy is only superseded by elation, ecstasy, euphoria and it is the moments when hope dies for other creatures, where the light of their resistance dwindles to nothing and even the light of their very life is snuffed from existence that Azrael truly finds his calling. Yes, Azrael is a Harbinger of Evil, and yes, he does love his job. One would want to, if they have been doing since the beginning of known time and possibly longer.

Other Information

Weapons
Life Hunter - This scythe is rather, unremarkable, to behold save for the length of the weapon and size of the blade. Standing close to 6'5'' feet in height with the blades length almost just as long and the thicker section of the blade closest to the staff being almost a foot long. The end of the staff is also fastened with a dagger like end with a curved, serrated blade. Bandages wrap the staff and uneven interfiles including the blade itself. The metal of the weapon has a slightly charred and rusted tint too it's persona and along the flat of the blades sides are runic markings carved in an ancient demonic language mirrored on both sides of the blade.

The ruins upon the blade are an ancient enchantment that allows the weapon to withstand the flames of hell without much more damage then slight singeing and blackening of the metal. The only other component of this blade that differs it from a standard scythe is the blades capability to fold down comfortably against the staff. Azrael never carries this blade upon his person, instead, when needed he summons a servant that brings his weapon immediately.

Abilities
Superior Conditioning - Users are glaringly, obviously and unnaturally superior over their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely stronger, faster and durable than normal members of their species (in that 'verse') can achieve by any method of training and remain that way with little or no maintaining. A part of this Superior Conditioning also comes Semi-Immortality. The user is  immune to the effects of aging or age based attacks such as increasing time within the users vicinity. The user can still be effected by mortal blows and some disease.

Powers
Demonic Power Manipulation - Through this power, Azrael can manipulate the very forces of hell itself. Capable of creating blasts of pure destructive energy to the summoning of demonic entities through ritual uses of this very force. Intricate manipulation of demonic power also grants Azrael the capability of mutilating the very soul of a being. The recipient of such a horrible attack feels every prick against their soul as if it were against their very physical body, though no wounds show upon their actual person. Because of this, healing the wounds caused by soul mutilation are extremely difficult and take far longer to recover from.

Enhanced Teleportation - Azrael is capable of teleporting on a planetary scale, moving anywhere on the planet of Cremora or possibly to one of the close satellites such as the Moon. Having previous knowledge of the area teleporting too is not essential thought it is beneficial for faster arrival. Azrael will not reappear in a space already occupied by a existing mass, so his reentry can sometimes be overshot, not by far, but enough to sometimes cause him to be disorientated for a moment. Along with this, Azrael is capable of teleporting masses on the scale of a large building, roughly 15 stories tall.

[Locked]Transcendent Demon Physiology - Azrael's true form is a terrible visage to behold of nightmarish proportions, conjured from any beings nightmare and straight from the deepest depths of hell. With this, Azrael becomes a demonic creature of unimaginable power. Literally becoming a living representation of all things evil and chaotic. Also possessing powers that are beyond the comprehension of that of lesser demonic beings and capable of ruling over an entire pantheon as their god out of both power and fear.

Companion
Dust is a crow that is often seen with Azrael, usually perched upon the Demons shoulder. The crow is neither living nor dead though it is the only creature Azrael has shown anything in the way of a 'caring' nature. Azrael has often torn beings apart for a mere threat against the bird, even if Dust cannot be killed. This does not, however, mean that the Demon dolts over the animal, rather he usually has little patience for Dust as the bird has a rather irritating attitude and tendency to hide during most conflicts. Yet still they remain together, and some even think Azrael shares a sort of, psychic link with the bird.

"Admit it, you crave subjugation, I am simply here to deliver upon your greatest desire"

Character Biography

Last edited by Wolf on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Wolf IrKHiqd
Wolf MnYCtTM

Basic Information

Name: Kainen Grimm
Aliases: Null [The only name he and everyone else knows]
Height: 6'1
Weight: Appears to be a man about 185lbs, but he's mostly comprised of metal and synthetic muscle fibers so his actual weight is much more.
Eye Color: Black Sclera with Golden Irises
Hair Color: Black roots with blond tips
Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous
Scars: A minor one cutting through his right eyebrow
Tattoos: None

Personality:
After spending years "unconscious" in a dumpster on a dying world, when Null comes "back online" his former personality may be subjective to his new surroundings. The one thing that will remain a foundation of his personality will be his military mind-frame and semi-caring nature. Though if that is just programming that causes him to want to aid others is unknown.

Other Information

Weapons
Vibro-blades

A vibro-blade blade is a sword reinforced by a powerful alternating current and resonates at extremely high frequencies. This oscillation weakens the molecular bonds of anything it cuts, thereby increasing its cutting ability. Striking, cutting, and thrusting attacks are performed with the blade, with the sharpened edge and point used for lethal attacks, and the blunt edge used as a clubbing weapon. Proficient users were also able to wield the blade with such accuracy and speed that they were able to deflect bullets. Nulls come in the dual form of a Katana and Wakizashi.

Powers
Due to military training, Nulls mental state and capacity were well suited to combat operations behind enemy lines. He was calm under pressure, adaptive, and somewhat critical. Also adept with a variety of weapons, from small arms to surface-to-air missiles. His primary weapon choice suggests some emphasis in melee combat, and particularly in bladed weapons. Null also shows great mental endurance and perseverance. He is also skilled in scouting and tracking.

After becoming a cyborg, Null possesses immense strength, speed, and endurance. His strength enables him to lift a tremendous amount of weight, ranging to several thousand tons. Punches capable of tearing apart a cliff face or destroy a multistory building.

Null's immense speed enabled him to run so fast that he appears to be teleporting. Capable of running so fast he can scale walls, aided by the claws at the end of his feet mimicking toes.

His superhuman durability makes him virtually indestructible due to the parts of his body made entirely out of steel and artificial muscle fibers. Because of this durability, Null, at times, had to resort to self-mutilation in order to get his missions done, such as stabbing himself with his own blade and slicing his own arm off to free himself from fallen debris. In addition, his durability was such that he can fall from incredible heights and land virtually unfazed and with such impact that the ground visibly caves in around him leaving a small crater.

Also, Null's feet can be used as hands in a manner of speaking, allowing him to grip and grab hold of objects and edges in a similar manner to an ape or bat due to their design. The use of his feet is such that he can grip his blade between the bendable metal of his heel and toes and use capoeira style combat without any strain or discomfort of any kind. This allows him to operate at high efficiency even when he has lost both his arms at the shoulders. He can also grip, hold, and even throw objects with inhuman ease and precision in his mouth. This allows him to wield his sword between his teeth, throw and jam his blade into a wall exactly in front of an enemy to stop them, and fend off against several soldiers without his arms.

Due to his cyborg body's design, Null could sometimes generate electricity throughout his body and focus them into punches or kicks. Such an ability can manifest in lightning-like powers by conducting electricity all over his body with which he could strike down several of his would-be attackers and projecting the built up charge in a concentrated blast, though few and far between. This is not something he can maintain indefinitely due to the possible disruption of his own working systems.

Like ever other part of his form, Null's eyes were also replaced with synthetic optical receivers. Along with seeing everything the same as a normal person would, Nulls vision also displayed a basic HUD which is another factor to his deadly accuracy though it is only a guide as when he was human he already possessed incredible precision. During combat, Null's eyes start to visibly glow, looking as if they ignite. This increases the amount of data Nulls mind processes at any given moment and, linking directly to his brain, can also increase his agility and reaction time. This is due to feeding the information directly to Nulls brain, basically bypassing the moments it takes the eyes to figure out what it is he is seeing and reacting to such. Though even with this, Nulls mind is still human and subject to slight imperfections.

The final ability Null possesses is known as, Incineration. This is the only upgrade Null possesses that is purely from his cybernetic upgrade, while everything else was just an enhancement of prior abilities. Null's palms contain ports which allow him to fire large and powerful blasts of heat or flame significant distances. A blast from his palms is powerful enough to obliterate a multistory building.

History

Null currently has no recollection of his past on the dead planet from which he was taken. When he awoke, confronted by a short female, his memory banks only recalled that he was traveling with a group of individuals, they were being chased by some kind of horde, and from there, his mind was blank.

It is possible that his unknown length of hibernation caused some damaged to his still human brain. The nano-machines that reside within may be able to recall his past before such events and even his human life, but for now he is naught more then a blank slate surviving on his military prowess and technologically advanced exo-skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:45 pm

Wolf KT97GwX

Personal -

• Full Name: Neocrosis Chroepsis[/li]

• Aliases: Jailer of the Damned, Lord of the Dead[/li]

• Species: Accended Death KNight, Primeval[/li]

• Class: Necromancer[/li]

Affiliation –

• Alignment: Chaotic Neutral[/li]

• Affiliated Characters: Apollyomi, Apollyomi Syn[/li]

• Friends/Allies: None[/li]

• Enemies: Everything[/li]

Family –

• Father: Unknown [/li]

• Mother: Unknown [/li]

• Sibling[s]: Lumen[/li]

• Relative(s): Kade[Niece], Klay[Nephew][/li]

Physical Description –

• Height: 7'6'' [/li]

• Weight: 300+Lbs. [/li]

• Eye Color: Non-existent[/li]

• Hair Color: Unknown[/li]

• Distinguishing Marks: Unknown[/li]

Special Ability[s] -

• Ice Manipulation: Being the strongest element Neocrosis can manipulate, his birth element in life, which only increased when becoming a Death Knight. With his change, and the years of corruption that laced to his person, the Undead Knight fashioned a new ability, one known as Ice Fire. As the name suggests, this ability, much like it's double, resides in the appearance of deep blue flames growing lighter from the core to tip. Unlike it's double however, this fire freezes that which it comes in contact with making ice burn a more than realistic concept.[/li]

Necromancy -

A Necromancer is a spell caster that harbors the ability to raise, animate, create, or summon undead. They are not unlike wizards, but they are more adept in the arts of necromancy, and magic pertaining to life after death

A Necromancer is a caster that is able to expel negative energies flowing through their veins. Necromancers are similar to both wizards and clerics, but are more adept with necromancy spells. They use their abilities to raise/summon undead from their fallen enemies. Necromancers are also effective with diseases, poison spells, and affecting opponents with fear, fatigue, exhaustion, pain, negative energy damage, or even gaining mindless supporters through the use of enchantment spells like charm or dominate.

A Necromancer's strengths are in bolstering undead, summoning or raising undead minions (which they can control up to a number of a large mob) and being able to cast a vast repertoire of various necromancy spells. They are strong spell casters and are quite durable in physical combat. A Necromancer should primarily be used for crowd control (and at higher levels, seriously, a 'crowd controller') able to curse the enemy while summoning or animating low cost zombies and skeletons to occupy the enemy while their teammates continue to sustain a mass of dead bodies for you.

Abilities-

• Charisma- is important as it grants a necromancer additional 'turn undead' uses. It also powers the necromancer's spells and other special abilities. [/li]

• Wisdom- determines the amount of spells a Necromancer may cast per day, as well as increasing your Will save. [/li]

• Dexterity- can prove invaluable when going for touch attacks as a necromancer. Either for succeeding rolls for ranged damaging spells or energy draining melee attacks while in the form of a vampire or lich, your opponents will be at your mercy if they find themselves within your grasp. [/li]

Other Information-

• Races: Humans are best fit to work as necromancers, due to their particularly short life spans and nonchalant attitudes toward the dead. Elves lack the stomach, and raw power to unearth materials. Gnomes find that the afterlife just isn't as entertaining as where they are now. Half-lings see it to be a waste of time, as many undead weigh a lot and are too bulky to be hauling around everywhere. Many Orc, and half-orc shamans dabble in necromancy, and half elves don't mind it too much either.[/li]

• Alignment: Any non-good (too much negative energy for a good aligned character to live with). A Necromancer is not quintessentially "evil", though most necromancers display traits of uncontrolled insanity, earlier on in history, necromancers were a welcome addition in any village or town. Once upon a time, necromancers were honored as shepherds of the dead, justified by aiding transition to the other side, as well as being a cornucopia of funerary wrappings, sacred incantations, and other things that help them to put the dead to rest.[/li]

• Class Features: All of the following are class features of the Necromancers.

• Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A Necromancer is proficient with all simple weapons and pole arms. They are proficient with Light armor and Shields.[/li]

• Spells: A Necromancer has to prepare spells as a cleric or wizard does. The spells are based on charisma while spells per day are based on Wisdom. A Necromancer chooses his/her spells from the following list:

• Turn Undead: A necromancer has the power to affect undead creatures by channeling the power of his negative energy. You are able to rebuke or command undead a number of times per day.[/li]

• Death Aura: A necromancer gains the ability to produce a Death Aura for 1 minute at the expense of 1 turn undead. This aura extends in a 5 ft radius from the Necromancer and makes the air cold and full of negative energy.[/li]

• Skeletal Ally: A necromancer gains the ability to summon a powerful skeletal warrior to aid you in combat. Once summoned, A skeletal ally lasts until it is destroyed.[/li]

• Undead Form: A necromancer gains the ability to cloak himself with powerful negative energy to assume the form of the undead. A necromancer may enter an undead form once per day. You are now damaged by healing spells, healed by negative energy, and take double damage from fire, light and good attacks. You gain all immunities of the undead type.

• Zombie Form: You also gain an energy drain special attack. You must declare that you are using this special attack before your attack.[/li]

• Vampire Form: Your energy drain special attack does additional negative energy damage You also gain more resistance to cold and electricity energy.[/li]

• Lich Form: While in lich form, you have a surrounding fear aura. Any creature that is within 30 feet of you (for the first time), if they fail the will save, they are affected by the fear spell. Your energy drain special attack is more powerful now and you are immune to cold and electricity energy.[/li]

[/li]

• Greater Bolstering Undead: A necromancer's undead power in defending his undead against the light is potent enough to cause others to think twice before trying to combat a necromancer and their undead army.[/li]

• Master of Death: A necromancer has truly learned the arts of death, thus increased their necromancy spells.[/li]

• Phylactery: A necromancer can trap part of his soul into a Phylactery (see Lich’s Phylactery).[/li]

[/li]

[/li]

• Other Classes:A Necromancer gets along with evil clerics and sorcerers who study the Necromancy school. Chaotic barbarians and fighters help protect the necromancer while he animates waves of undead. Should any of his teammates be slain, a necromancer wouldn't think twice about animating their corpse to use as fodder.[/li]

• Necromancers in the world:Necromancers are the people who create undead in the world. They will usually have hidden undead bases or live in abandoned houses near a graveyard so they have protection. They will work as grave keepers with no troubles. Sometimes certain nobles will employ the services of necromancers. These more wealthy common-folk could just need the employment of an undertaker, and more often than not, to either avenge or resurrect a loved one.[/li]

• The Path of Transcendence: Ancient necrotic tomes describe a process of rituals and incantations that are said to prolong ones life, indefinitely, ultimately becoming a Lich. This idea is thrown around throughout necromancy, but never really covered as a topic. Few know of the power unleashed through a millennia of spell-craft, and these select few aren't willing to part with that knowledge.[/li]

• Organizations: Necromancers do not assemble or meet in set places in fear of paladin attacks, but live in small communities tied to the main guild and are given orders from there. Freelancing Necromancers are given a choice to join, and if not, they are usually killed as the Necromancer Guild prefers that they are not blamed for the freelancers mistakes or problems. They refuse to help those who declined to join.[/li]

• NPC Reactions: Good NPCs hate Necromancers, and will usually try to kill them if they find out. But evil NPCs take to them like a duck takes to water and will work with them. Rarely a necromancer's mere presence will animate dead flesh, but on a much lower scale, like a cat buried in the backyard of the bar they're in- these animated birds and pets usually end up becoming the necromancer's familiar. In time necromancers heal with negative energy, drawing them (if not physically, then spiritually) towards evil clerics and other characters who resonate pure evil. [/li]

Equipment -

• Armor: The plate armor worn by a Death Knight is made from the strongest of metals capable of withstanding tremendous pressure.[/li]

• Weaponry: Ashbringer[/li]

History -

• Bio: Neocrosis Chroepsis did not start out his life born into the undead life of a Death Knight. He started life as a Genasi, an ice elemental. Though after much turmoil and unrest the boy was captured at the young age of 6, stolen from his family by bandits and sold to a research facility that paid top dollar for 'abnormal' species. The rest of his days up to the age of 17 were wiped from his mind, the only feeling of those lost years was pain, mind numbing agony as the scientist experimented on his body, altering his cells and DNA until he was nothing of his former self. All traces of the Genasi within him were destroyed.Over the next number of years since the facility was destroyed and he escaped, Neo came to realize that though they had destroyed his previous power, new abilities were replaced. The power over aura, or chi as some refer to it as. Neo had been implanted with the cells of a Saiyan, an alien warrior race who used their own life force for tremendous and powerful acts. The world he awoke in however was far different from the one he had left behind, not just due to his own alterations but the fact the very plant was rendered asunder by a force truly evil, the Amaranthos. Most humans were wiped out along with any that resisted but in an attempt to save the world the last resistance, the remaining force of The Crusaders of Gaia sent a boy back in time before this all happened to stop the evil before it took root. With this opportunity presented to him Neo entered the same time/space rift when no one was watching and returned to aid the boy in his quest. Without memories of his previous life Neo did not know any of those he met in the past, not even his twin sister Lumen whom he came in contact with numerous times. Keeping himself hidden in the years to come until the time was right, Neo watched over the boy known as Llanowar. The Saiyan's first taste of combat was again Khoram, an Oni of the Amaranthos when they attacked a tavern where all had gathered. Appearing from the sub-space rift he had developed in the future he attacked, driving the Oni off after a quick but intense confrontation. It was after that that Neo introduced himself to Llanowar and the others, a short time after that he discovered his sister Lumen though in this timeline it seemed that her brother was killed, their return to the past had altered something to stop the boy being taken and sold and instead was killed by the bandits. After the reunion off friends and loved ones the upcoming years were filled with more conflict, more raids from both sides, hostages taken and even some people killed. One such hostage was his sister, Lumen on a day they were both drunk in the Siblings Inn. It was a badly timed day for relaxation though it was an event that changed Neo in far more ways then he could imagine. A number of raids were organized but each time his sister was moved to a new location. Hating the weakened state he was in and an overwhelming feeling of fear that he would never get her back, Neo went to a person he had only read about in stories, an Arch Lich and self proclaimed Death God in the hopes of attaining the power to free his sister. The Lich set him 3 tasks, each with a specific reason. The first, so Neo may obtain the power he so desperately sought and with such become a Death Knight. The second was so he would be released from the Lich's power and be a free agent. The 3rd and most important to the man was that he kept his own mind. Most Knights were consumed by the overwhelming feeling to destroy everything they saw, it was this that the third object was attained, so he would remember who he was and be able to do what he must to save his sister. Though it would prove the most costly in the millenia there-after.[/li]
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 10:16 pm

G E N E R A L I N F O M A T I O N

Wolf B9b4feb63d4df1ecc48a167f2cfa2b9b

Name: Takeshi Ryker
Nickname: Tak
Alias: Ryuu

Human Subset: Pyromancer

A P P E A R A N C E

Wolf QcMsyqv

Height: 6ft
Weight: 152lbs
Hair Style/Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Grey
Facial Features: Very angular jaw, no stubble as he is always meticulous about being clean shaven.
Build: Athletic
Tattoos/Piercings: A Japanese irezumi body suit with a large dragon upon his back
Scars: Numerous
Clothing Style: Always wears a suit
Notable Physical Feature: With his eyes being grey some refer to them as looking into the eyes of a dead man

Wolf 625bd79f4919e8df9483de26ef020a09

Strengths: Hand to Hand combat, weapons training including a katana and of course, fire manipulation.
Weaknesses: Tak's greatest weakness is his fear of large bodies of water or just too much water in general.
Dislikes: Rain
Phobias/Fears: Being drowned
Demeanor: Tak is a relatively quiet individual, preferring to observe more
often than naught but he does not fear interaction and does not shy away from conversation.
The silence is more his way of gauging another individual. However, his years serving
in the Yakuza has made him a little less than friendly and quick tempered. Takeshi can be
a bit brutal when he is trying to get what he wants and remorse is something
long since lost along with compassion.

Inventory:

Weapons:

Wolf U40BCh9

Family (you may delete what does not need to be filled out)
Father = Dead
Mother = Dead

Allies
(list here if they have friends among the human kind,

or the preternatural kind, and who they are, what group they belong to)

Enemies
(list here if they have enemies among the human kind,

or the preternatural kind, and who they are, what group they belong to)

A B I L I T I E S

Wolf 19eb9d57e5ac397bb5c2132081f22280

Wolf Ba98b13958e85584444f95f7f1104d44

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 1:21 pm

G E N E R A L I N F O M A T I O N

Wolf 4196417-tumblr_ne4v5q71ej1s389oyo5_500

Name: Vincent Gautier
Nickname: Vince
Alias: V

Human Subset: Cradle Witch

Relationship Status: Widower
Occupation: Viceroy of Hekate's Cradle, also part times as a bartender.

A P P E A R A N C E

Wolf Tumblr_onxuh420Gu1vaepqbo3_500

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 158lbs
Hair Style/Color: Well trimmed black hair.
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Facial Features: High cheekbones, long nose, strong jaw line with a clean and well-groomed beard and mustache.
Build: Athletic, Vincent likes to keep himself fit and hits the gym regularly to keep himself active.
Tattoos/Piercings: None.
Scars: A few he picked up over the years dotted about his body.
Clothing Style: Vincent prefers casual attire ranging from leather jackets to
hoodies and jeans but is not opposed to the occasional well tailored suit.
Notable Physical Feature: The general air about Vincent is his most notable feature, carrying himself
very well, always standing straight and tall with a sense of purpose about him even with the most
rudimentary task.

Wolf 787bf0e2a1476234beeeac582405438c

Strengths: Intelligent | Cool under pressure | Strategist | Magic
Weaknesses: Minor OCD | Pictures of his deceased wife
Dislikes: Disorganization
Phobias/Fears: Getting too close to someone else
Demeanor: Vincent carries himself highly, by which means he delivers himself as
if he were part of the upper class of society. Straight back, shoulders pulled, chest out,
well spoken and rarely raises his voice. This however does not mean he classifies himself
as above others, Vincent sees himself as just another member of the public but
that does not mean one cannot carry themselves with an air of propriety.

Inventory: Latest iPhone, wallet, standard stuff you carry in your pockets.

Weapons: He is his own weapon.

Wolf Tumblr_o2j7llNF9E1qgm87oo1_250

Father = Loic Gautier[Deceased]
Mother = Josette Gautier
Brother(s) = Emeric Gautier[Decased]
Sister(s) = None
Spouse/Partner = Hayley Gautier[Deceased]
Children = None

Allies

Vincent gets on well with most people, he has an approachable demeanor even if he tends
to carry himself a little, higher, than your average person.

Enemies

Again, Vincent does not have any particular enemies but he has no fondness for humans
due to the murder of his wife. Even then, he finds it hard to hate people.

A B I L I T I E S

Wolf MeekDisgustingAyeaye-size_restricted

Ancestral Magic

The Gautier family have lived in New Orleans longer than even New Orleans was on any map.
Their lineage predates the founding of the city by by the French in 1718 and all those years
people still do not pronounce their name correctly. "It is 'Go-Shay'" should be on their family
coat of arms because it is probably the most uttered phrase through every generation, and
there have been many generations to date. The exact number is unknown but their earliest
records kept by the family themselves stretches 3 more generations back from the 1718 founding.

The current head of the Gautier family is Vincent, second son of Loic and Josette, their Eldest
son died at the age of two. It is a common dark joke amongst their own line as to how
they survived so many years as the Gautier line has a very unlucky streak of dieing before
their time. Though as a witch, one knows their time can come at any moment and even
then it is not complete sorrow or loss for the Gautier are Ancestral Witches, communication
with those gone beyond is as prevalent as reading the morning paper.

Unfortunately, when Vincent met his wife, another witch of their same coven, she too met
her end at a young age and it numbed Vincent to the want for something more, even if one can
contact spirits, it pales in comparison to the living. Especially when one died the way
Hayley did, in an alley by a drugged up human wanting a couple of dollars for their next hit.
Something spooked the individual who ended up shooting Hayley, ending her short life.
To this day Vincent keeps that part of himself locked away yet he is always willing to help
others from within his coven and out. Kindness did not leave him but a large portion of his heart did.

Being of such old blood and never having left their ancestral home, Vincent is a very powerful
Cradle Witch, yet not being one to flaunt it he makes no bones hiding the fact he will defend his home.
This was never said in words or even actions, but then such things rarely needed to be spoken,
it is simply in the air around the still young witch of New Orleans.

Wolf Original

Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:14 am

That was, at least, until his planet ended up being destroyed by an attacking alien entity.
They never stood a chance, the invaders wiped almost the entire population out in minutes,
the planet itself in a following hour. Before he too was destroyed, however, Mars got
trapped in a vortex of some sort and was ripped from his world and tossed into a new
place known as The Realm of Mythos.

Within this plane of converging worlds, timelines, entities and anomalies, Gage was
trapped, for more years than he even knew he had left to live. It seemed the atmosphere
had countered his shortened life brought about by his addiction. Now Gage was immortal,
unable to die of old age, though it seemed the fates were still cruel as his addiction
remained and should he miss his dosage, Gage was subjected to the withdrawal symptoms
of Celebrer, leaving him almost crippled with migraines, nausea, palpitations and sometimes
hallucinations. These withdrawals were becoming a regular thing unfortunately for Mars
was forced to stretch out his limited supply of Celebrer within this new world.

Then, in came Lux, a rather, unique individual who seemed to be the saving grace Mars
needed for this, quirky, female was able to analyze the compounds of his drug and
replicate it, after a few, less then pleasant failed attempts and keep him supplied.
The only issue being, when they moved locations, Lux was forced to find the right
ingredients in the area they relocated subjected Gage to her 'test samples' more often
then he wished. Their relationship became an, odd, codependency though the two
were rarely seen apart as they meandered through their immortal lives, trapped, it seemed,
within Mythos.

Physical/Mental Prowess
Due to being a child mercenary, a profession he continues to this day, Mars'
mental state and capacity were well suited to combat operations behind enemy
lines. He was calm under pressure, adaptive, and somewhat critical. His
primary weapon choice is a katana or other bladed weapons. Mars also
shows great mental and physical endurance, perseverance and is also skilled in
scouting and tracking. He also possesses a photographic memory and the
ability to speed read an entire book in minutes.

Having been born addicted to a certain drug, he possesses incredible strength,
speed, and endurance. His strength enables him to lift a tremendous amount of
weight, punches capable of tearing apart a car or a slash of his sword with enough
force to cut a small building in two. Along with this, he is extremely fast with
incredible reflexes. Capable of running so fast he can scale walls, denting the very
surface with each foot fall.

With his complete lack of hearing, Mars' other senses have reached an almost
inhuman level. Along with his eye sight, Mars can smell a target from an
incredible distance, on par to that of an animal, capable of distinguishing different
scents even in the middle of an over populated city. Along with this, and the drugs
alteration, he also developed an almost, sixth sense. One would think it is easy to
sneak up on a deaf person, but for Mars it is next to impossible to sneak up on him.
That is, unless he wants it to appear you have.

Soul Power
A shocking force actualized by "Igniting One's Soul"; it significantly increases one's
speed, strength, resistance and even one's regenerative abilities. This is known as
"Spiritize". This 'power', was unlocked after his time spent within the Realm of Mythos.
The key to "Spiritize" is injecting one's "Soul Power" into one's weapon of choice,
enhancing its power. Beyond even "Spiritize" lies another level of mastery called
"Limit Break". This completely shatters all limitations posed by a weapon's physical form,
allowing the user to unleash all kinds of unfathomable attacks. When he Ignites his soul,
Mars' hair turns a pure white and almost seems to flow like a burning flame atop his head.

Remnant Flame - Multiple condensed waves of super heated air are sent out by slashes
of the sword. The waves are not only strong enough to cut iron but also hot enough to
melt normal steel.

Limit Break
Ruin's blade takes the form of an ancient and worn katana, severely scorched by fire.
The heat of the blade is so intense that the very moisture in the air surrounding Mars
dries up making it difficult to breath should one stand too close. It neither burns nor
erupts, but anything it cuts or touches of weak composition is instantly turned to ash.
Prolonged use of his Limit Break could not only destroy the surrounding area by drying
up the moisture in the ground, lakes and atmosphere completely, but also destroy
himself. As such, Mars only uses it for a limited period of time.

Burial Garb -This ability is unseen by the eyes of anyone else unless Mars wills it to
be seen. It engulfs his body in heat to the same degree as his blade, again meaning,
anything of weak composition would be reduced to ash should they stand too close or touch
him directly.  The level of heat produced by this technique is so high, it would not actually
appear in the form of flames even if Mars did allow them to see it.

Great Burial Ranks of the Scorched Dead - Impaling the tip of his sword into the
ground, Mars calls upon the corpses and ashes of the dead who were killed by his sword
to come forth and fight on his behalf. They emerge from a rupture in the earth created
when he stabs the super heated blade into the ground. Using the heat of his sword on
their ashes, he can rouse all the people he has killed, allowing the corpses to become
his limbs and attack whomever he deems as his enemy until they become dust. He can
bring forth any specific corpse which he wishes, allowing him to inflict psychological
damage upon those with connections to those he has slain.

Soul Fracture
This is Mars' full release, a state he reaches when all reason and conscious decision
are lost and rage consumes his every breath. The hair that was once pure white turns
a jet black, taking on the same visual constancy as before, a black dancing flame atop
his head. All distinguishing features also disappear as his face, body, cloths all burn
away and leave in it's wake an almost skeletal structure of pure blackness. The only
noticeable area's upon Mars now are his glowing orange eyes which resembled more
like dancing flames within his sockets that actual eyes. Across his demonic
form are cracks and fissures in his skin to revel more burning striations that make
it seem that the very core of his being is a raging inferno. In stark contrast to his body,
head, arms and legs are his hands that are now as white as his hair once was, the
reason unknown as if the blackness itself was burned away to leave nothingness in it's wake.

Preparing a venue for a ball that housed some of the most powerful witches in the Quarter was no easy feat. This was not your backyard barbecue but it certainly came with all the fixings and a whole lot of extras. The Abattoir, a fancy name should one not know the translation, was the grounds for the annual Yuletide Ball celebrated by the witches of New Orleans and selected guests. Invitations were sent and reply's were flowing in, normally all that were invited came, it was rare for any to turn down such a festive gathering. Three days notice, more than enough time to get ones self in order yet it never seemed enough to prepare for any outcome, yet one did take it as a personal task to ensure the safety of all. Well, of all the witches of the covens anyway.

Vincent Gautier, Viceroy of Hekate's Cradle, part time bar tender, part time shrink and full time head of the Ancestral Witches, below that of the Regent, Diana Lenoir was a stickler for keeping the peace, both in his coven and all the covens even between the species that called NOLA home and he was fiercely protective of what he considers his town. It was true, there was no love lost between Vampires and Witches, Vincent was never one to pity those of the night, he was not too fond of those of the animal variety either but they were a far cry better than the dead. Again, however, distrust came only from a place of wanting to keep his people safe.

Lately, with the decline of Diana, Vincent had found himself with more work that he wished taking on the pseudo-Regent role as Diana mourned her daughters disappearance. Not by any malicious terms, the girl simply had other plans for her life that her mother did not approve. Such is the allure of the world to the youth. No matter though, none knew of this situation bar Vincent and a very select few for if the Regent ever appeared weak, well, that would be a whole other nightmare than trying to host a simple swaray.

Each day the spells both barrier and protective were cast and reinforced about the compound, to keep those not welcome out and those that were already within more than safe. The spells were not just from one coven but a mix which in itself was a form of unity and celebration in the spirit of the festivities. Ontop of that any location that people had no business inside was cast with a cloaking spell, each one added upon so that no simple singular entity could stumble upon something they were never meant to find. Witches were nothing if not strategists and paranoid ones at that.

On the final day, there was a one last spell in place, this one a much kinder one, one to help those uneasy put to ease. Once within the compound, ones worries and fears seemed almost trifling, ones mind put at ease able to truly enjoy the company they were surrounded by and embrace the true meaning of the New Orleans Winter Solstice celebration.

Time ticked ever closer to the appointed hour and as such Vincent had prepared himself and his garment of choice was a rather fine Baroque suit. Gray and Gold jacquard fabric, a Napoleon collar frock coat with golden embroidery, chest pocket with a golden handkerchief. The suit was perfectly tailored and rather expensive. Vincent did love a good suit, something most men could appreciate, even if his choice was a little, flashy.

The music had already begun, and the guests were arriving, each dressed in equal elegance and finery and the culmination of the last week came to fruition in a cacophony of splendor. It was rare any could match a New Orleans party let alone one hosted by her very own Witches. Standing on the upper balcony, within the faint shadow of the moonlight, Vincent pulled the edges of his cuffs, fixing his attire along with his lapel as his eyes watched each guest arrive one by one, not all witches but all very much still clinging to their heartbeat. Witches, Wolves, Bears and more, even Noah's arc did not experience such variety.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Roleplayer
Wolf

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:25 am

G E N E R A L I N F O R M A T I O N

Wolf FUWaasU

Name: Mars Warrick
Nickname: War
Alias: Jackal
Race: Human [Legacy]

A P P E A R A N C E

Wolf 1200

Height: 6'2
Hair Style/Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Reddish Orange
Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous
Facial Features: Strong jaw line, slight pointed nose and ears tipped
slightly resembling that of an elf, something he tries to hide.
Build: Standing at 6'2'', Mars is an imposing individual in not only
height but demeanor. He is well built, muscular, broad shoulders.
Tattoos/Piercings: Rather than a tattoo, Mars has an odd shaped
brand burned into his right forearm just below the inner elbow joint that
resembles a 7 with a = half way down t he left side.
Scars: Uncountable.
Clothing Style: Normally dressed in a black long coat with the hood up,
black top, combat pants with metal plated military boots and an ever present
katana in his left hand.
Notable Physical Feature:A scar running from left cheek, across his
nose and just missing his right eye, passing through the edge
of his brow instead. Another cutting across his throat right
above his Adam's apple.

Wolf Original

Strengths: Highly intelligent | Hyper Awareness | Swordsmanship
Weaknesses: Social Interaction
Dislikes: Being stared at
Phobias/Fears: Losing his vision
Demeanor: Born to an addict of a potent drug, Mars is deaf, and
communicates primarily through sign language, but has exceptionally
strong vision and lip reading skills. Because of this, he is also an addict
and needed to take regular doses of said drug. Although he is capable of
speaking, the manner in which he does can be hard to understand as
formulating words and pronouncing them properly is very difficult, so when
he does speak he sounds like he has a very strong lisp. Most of the time he
is very quiet, but only in sound as he loves to move around, touch things he
probably shouldn't be touching. If he possessed all of his senses most would
think he would never shut up, so some thank the gods for small miracles.

Being a child mercenary, Mars is not the type to trust easily, though he may
give off an overly friendly demeanor, it is all part of a game to him to throw the
other party off their game, or maybe make them open up and let their guard down.
The drug he was born dependent too has, for the most part, damaged Mars' real capability
to feel true emotions, or so he was lead to believe. Anything he outwardly portrays
as happiness, sadness, caring, empathy to others plights are his attempt at
mimicking something he has seen, and having been doing it for so long, it is very
hard to tell it's all fake and even he himself wonders what such emotions really feel like.

Inventory: Katana | Dog Tags | Two Rings

Weapons: Ruin - This seems to be a normal katana always carried with Mars, but
it is far more durable and far lighter making his attacks that much faster than normal.
The metal is not a normal steel and it's components are yet to be classed but the weapon
itself was a gift given to him by an individual of a small village in a very remote part of
the world he was working during one of his first assignments. At the time Mars' regular blade
was broken during a conflict and the village elder gave him Ruin as a gift for aiding them. The
blade has stuck with him ever since.

Wolf Tumblr_nqtuar7Mzf1r7i5gpo3_r4_500

Father = Kainen Warrick[Deceased]
Mother = Fana Warrick[Missing]
Brother(s) = Colt Warrick[Unknown]
Sister(s) = Tetia Warrick[Older Sibling]
Spouse/Partner = None

Allies

Enemies

A B I L I T I E S

Wolf Tumblr_nrhssbz3Hq1tib9hco1_540

Wolf Tumblr_nvifecnZky1qam6y9o4_500

Mars is the son of a Mercenary commander named Kainen Warrick and his mother Fana,
a woman addicted to a drug known as Celebrer. Kainen told Mars he killed his mother after
she gave birth and took the child to add to his mercenary group to avoid the expense of
simply hiring more mercenaries. Mars was born deaf, and between his disability and Kain's
control of his Celebrer supply, Kain kept him obedient and dependent. He endures constant
abuse from his father and the rest of the mercenary group without resistance.

Celebrer is a drug that was first created by the military to enhance strength, speed and
agility, in other words, to make Super Soldiers. Despite its potency, Celebrer is addictive and
toxic in large or repeated doses. Originally when Celebrer was manufactured, it was not made
with overdoses in mind and, if one deliberately overdosed on the drug, they would gain a
massive boost in power at a terrible cost. The more times one OD'd on the drug the more
their body would break down. Those addicted to the drug were known as Legacy's, or Tags,
it is this that distinguishes them from normal humans.

A few occasions, however, Mars did OD on Celebrer to deal with a particularly powerful
individual and he learned that his body had a higher tolerance to the side effects of ODing.
This did not mean that he was completely immune, as the internal affects on his psyche and
internal organs was still taking a toll, shortening his life expectancy. Despite this, Mars
continued his rampage of both body count and the drug thinking if he wasn't going to
live long anyway, why hold back.

The years under his father were a living hell for the young Merc, yet he survived even when his
father did not. Kain Warrick died on a particular mission with his son and as his father layed dying
in the mud and rain, Mars simply stood over the man with a blank expression as he watched his
captor slip from the world of the living. The boy, now 19, felt nothing as he simply turned from the
corpse and left the battle field.

In the years to follow Mars stayed as a Merc but on his own terms and even learned that his mother,
Fana Warrick still lived and he even had an older sister and younger brother. To this day he has
not met his brother but his sister, she was frightening to behold. Beautiful but almost like a rabid
beast in human form and much like his father she led her own mercenary company. Tetia was a monster
but in a different way to their father. She valued power above all others and she too was a Legacy
just like Mars yet she was on another level entirely. So much so she was given the nickname The Red Queen.
Mostly for her savagery but also due to her burning red hair that danced about head like a mixture of flames
and blood.

A few times Mars worked with his sister but as it stands now she is classed as missing by her own
organization yet even so, Mars did not feel any need to try and find her, if he did she would probably kill him
for thinking she even needed aid. As such, Mars is currently State side and enjoying his first sense of freedom
in his life.

Wolf Tumblr_nri2a9ZRRy1qdvcx5o2_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf   Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Roleplay Diaries :: General :: Character Storage-
Jump to: