AuthorMessage
NPC
Global Moderator

PostSubject: The School   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The School   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Grimm: Thursday, lunch period, half the day down and only one more left until the weekend and it was clear the cafeteria was buzzing with the potential prospects of what was going to happen on this one. Summer was just around the corner, but it was Florida, summer never really ended and today, in the middle of April it was already well into the 80's and not a cloud to be seen for miles. The chanting, laughing, conversing and even some shouting all felt like a dull hum to a particular individual, even the calling of his name was not registered until a slap to the back of his head brought the wall of muscle to the here and now. "Hey, Gage, where is your head at man?" Devan grunted in annoyance of having to seemingly ask the same question more than once. "Here, why" Gage kept his vision cast across the semi empty expanse of the local watering hole that was their cafeteria and on one figure that remained relatively obscured behind the mass of bodies surrounding her table. "Are you coming this weekend or not? We need numbers and I have a few lined up for some entertainment, if you catch my drift." Devan's drift usually ended up right between the legs of any number of girls that were drawn to his 'bad boy' demeanor, the latest of which was draped around his neck by the name of Becky, or Bethany, or was it Rachael. Gage didn't really care much as to what her name was, a few days it would be someone new anyway. This time however Devan referred to a few potential fighters that were 'up and comers' as Devan tried to sell them off as, in the local version of High School 'UFC'. Gage Grimm was the best there was in this heading of sports entertainment within their High School, standing at 6 foot 2 and a wall of solid muscle, larger than the majority of their high school football team who gave him a wide birth whenever possible. Beyond the school walls though he was known professionally as 'The Wolf' having gotten into mixed martial arts at the age of 10 and entering fighting comps and winning most, which lead him to the younger UFC category by the age of 15, now 17, going on 18, he held the highest win rate, only ever conceding to a draw in 2 fights out of a grand total of 36 overall. It was a wonder anyone in this school wanted to fight him, but boys and their egos will always try something not so smart. Glancing over his shoulder to Devan and his group of friends, Chad, Michael and the newbie Nic, he shrugged his shoulders. "I have a few weeks off until my next fight, I'll tag along" Devan cheered and went to slap Gage's back once again but thought better of it when the flaming haired male gave him a glance of, 'one touch was free, the second will cost you'. "Alright, Grace, you should bring that cousin of yours" Devan growled as he buried his face into the blonds neck. Gage smirked, he wasn't even close to getting the girls name right and he was somehow pleased with this. The girl chooed and aww'd but didn't give a direct answer, just pressed her obviously pushed up breasts into Devan's side.

Biird: The idea of Danae tagging along to the events she went to or becoming part of her “crowd” made Grace cringe. Ever since the guys had seen her on the porch last weekend it’s all they’d been talking about and she hated it. ‘Tell us about your cousin’, ‘Bring her along’, ‘Is she gonna be home’? Gah they were annoying. At least Devan was eye candy and good in bed or she’d have dropped the whole group all together. Although, if they kept asking about it she’d be forced too. Devan’s question made her sigh, but she turned the sound into a purr and captured his ear between her teeth, vying for his attention and well everyone else’s.

“Yeah, man bring your bitchy cousin. She’s hot in that claw your eyes out kinda way.” One of the other guys said. They’d all been there that night she’d been dropped off.

Grace rolled her eyes. “She won’t come. I’m pretty sure she told you guys that already. She’s such a snob.”

“You can convince her,” another voice chimed in. “She is your family.”

Huffing, Grace pulled away from Devan and stood up. “Holy fuck what is the big deal if she comes or not! She won’t come. I’ll prove it.” Flicking her long brown hair over her shoulder, she sauntered across the open cafeteria, her hips swaying, the heels she were making her long legs look even longer and her pencil skirt looked painted on. She stopped nearly across the café and spread her feet shoulder width apart, cocking a hip and folding her arms as she looked down on her cousin, Danae. “So listen,” she said loudly, interrupting a conversation, “there’s this thing happening this weekend, you should come.”

Without looking up, Danae shook her head; a tussled mound of golden brown waves that were mostly pushed over one shoulder. “No thanks.”

Grace huffed, puffing her cheeks and whirled around, shouting across the café. “I told you!”

By this point, the entire lunchroom was turned in their direction. She was such a spectacle. Danae arched a brow at today’s antics wondering who the hell she was pandering too. The question was answered when Devan joined her in the middle of the room. Well not joined, by passed and looked down at Danae. He had been the only silent one on the group’s little trip to her house the other day, but his presence still caused Danny to frown.

“I said no thanks.”

He laughed and Danny swore she heard several panties drop. “You don’t even know what it is.”

“I know what’s it not. It’s not me being present at whatever you’re peddling.” She stood then, baggy shirt looked like it belonged to someone else, dark jeans and sneakers.

He regarded her with a smug smile. “Come on. Don’t you want to make new friends? Grace says you just moved here or something.”

“No thanks.” Reaching down without looking, she picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. Everyone at the table she’d been sitting at was staring at her in disbelief. Devan reached out, probably for her face but she pulled back. The action caused a few gasps to run the crowd and mutters to flutter to life. His smile widened and he moved closer. “Chill, you have an eyelash on your cheek.”

Danny rubbed her face rather indelicately. “There.”

He laughed again.

Grimm: Gage almost had to stop himself from grabbing Grace's arm when she announced she would prove her cousin wouldn't go to to the meetup this weekend. He couldn't explain it, but the thought of someone annoying the girl whose name he had yet to even learn and only having seen her once the night before when they were at Grace's place and Gage was the designated driver. Hands balled to fists when the slut of the school shouted the verdict and Devan was quickly at her side. Not being able to make out what they were saying, Gage rolled his shoulders which was caught by Nic. "Yo, Wolf, you ok man"

It was not given a reply but when Gage's fixed gaze saw Devan stretch out an arm for the dark blond, Gage was on his feet and quickly closing the gap. Inserting himself between Devan and the blond, Gage growled at him like some kind of animal. Gage standing 6'2 stood a nice bit taller than the 5'10 Devan, though both were solid walls of muscle. There was a collective silence that consumed the whole cafeteria as all eyes were turned on the two, almost completely ignoring the two females that were inches from them. Grace, however, never being one to be ignored, stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Devan's large bulging arm, tugging on him. "I'm bored now, lets go somewhere more, private" This was all it took to divert the males attention. High school males were always suckers for their lust. "Whatever man" He tried to brush Gage off as a minor inconvenience but was secretly damn glad Grace had a craving for attention in that one moment.

Turning around to look down at the blond, he tried to offer a smile, but found himself, for the first time ever, unsure of himself or what to say. "Yeah, um, sorry about Devan." Um? did he really just say um, the Wolf of the fighting circuit with more wins than some bigger names. "I'm Gage." His hand shot out, offering it in greeting and then feeling like a complete idiot, but ego would not allow him to back down as, once again, like some strange Hollywood sitcom, the whole Cafeteria were glued to what Danny would do next.

Biird: Steam was coming out of Grace’s ears. Danny wasn’t sure why she was so intent on the rivalry but she was. Danny supposed Grace felt as though her presence was stepping on her toes. At first they had been friends, sort of, and Grace had even let Danny into her circle of friends, but that abruptly stopped and Grace couldn’t stand her presence anymore. Danny was unaware of why, but it didn’t really matter to her. She’d made a few friends of her own and learned to keep to herself. Turning down the offer to this shindig was actually for Grace. Danae actually liked the fights and enjoyed being out with the rest of the school, but she wasn’t sure how long she’d be around so there was no point getting to cozy or disrupting the balance. As Devan’s laugh died down, there was a new figure in the mix, tall and lean and with head of flaming hair, he was a hard face to forget. He’d been sitting in the car halo’d under the street lamp that night. Danae instantly had a great dislike for him as she tilted her head upwards. He was good foot taller than her at least and that was both something she found attractive and loathed. A smile cast across her face watching his interaction with the others. Pushing her dark rimmed glasses up on her face, she smiled at him, and shook his hand rather firmly for her size. “No worries. I’m Danae.” She said rather chipper as if she hadn’t just been meaner than a dog shitting tacts to Grace and Devan. The bell rang. First warning to get your ass to class. She withdrew her hand and gave a cheery shrug. “Welp, catch ya later.”

Grimm: An internal sigh of relief rolled through Gage's mind when she took his hand and shook it. Actually the sigh seemed to be wide spread as the whole student body in attendance exhaled again almost in unison, though Gage had no mind to pay to it, his focus was almost completely on the blond, and he finally learned her name. When she departed for class though, it was as if a veil or spell was lifted and he was back to being the sure footed predator that roamed the halls of the high school. A few blinks brought his mind to full sharpness as his brow knitted into a frown. "What the fuck?" His tone was low and deadly. Gage on literally had no idea why he had just done that, the only lingering thought being that he had felt some primal kneed to protect the girl, the need to stake his claim to her before anyone else even had the chance to talk to her again. The feeling was so strong he had almost smashed his best friends face into the back of his skull, and over what? A girl? Gage could get any girl he wanted in both this school and beyond, and he had, may times. So why was this new girl, this blond anti-social female tug on what only could be described as his animal instinct. Gage had no idea, and even worse, he didn't know if he wanted to stalk the girl and learn everything he could or completely avoid her to keep his mind sharp. It was, after all, only a few weeks to a big fight that would boost his professional carrier. Groaning at the tugging conflict within him, he moved to the table he was at, grabbed his books and made for his class. Shit was about to go sideways, in the most literal of ways.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

Biird: “Holy shit guuuuuuurl.” Jesse said sliding into the seat next to her in their after lunch class. “You know who that was just now?” Danny shrugged, digging around in her bag for the right notebook. “The same guy that was at my house the other night?” “He was at your house! Why didn’t you tell me!” “I didn’t know his name till just now, besides, he stayed in the car. I told you about the whole thing.” “Not that!” Jesse said with a pout, “We should go. You were formally invited and I’ll be your plus one. It’ll be fun.” Settling in her seat Danny frowned but Jesse was giving her puppy eyes. He was gay. When she’d gotten here, he was shy and bullied, but Danny put a stop to that and now he was boisterous and fabulous and used her has a wing man on several occasions. She knew why he wanted to go to whatever it was Grace didn’t – it would be full of muscled tattooed guys doing testosterone filled things and half of them would be gayer than a rainbow shooting out of a unicorn’s ass. Giving a half smile and a sigh, Danae conceded with a slight nod causing Jesse to squeal and throw his arms around her. “Oo, gurl it’s gonna be a blast. You should let me hookerfy you. Something Grease I think. Leather is so in.” Danny laughed and shook her head as class started. The whole time Jesse kept doodling make up ideas and outfits, but they managed to learn something anyway. At the end of class, she dropped half her books in her locker and noted all the strange looks she was getting. Guys were grinning at her like fools and girls were giving her death stares. She sincerely hoped life changed after this stretch. She and her gay bestie flew through the last of their classes then crossed the large bustling parking lot to Jesse’s little Jeep Wrangler. He had the plastic top off today since it was like 400 degrees outside. Danny threw her stuff into the back seat and climbed in. They were headed to the house she shared with her cousin since Jesse couldn’t be openly gay at his house without Danny and his dad getting into some sort of physical confrontation. “We’re gonna need food for this.” Jesse said as he started up the car and gave her a wink. Laughing, Danny pushed her purple rimmed Rayban’s onto her face in place of her normal glasses and slouched down in the seat, with her hair thrown over the head rest.

Grimm: The rest of the day just seemed to float by, each second ticking by in agonizingly slowness as Jason sat there, staring between his watch, his phone and the clock on the wall, hoping one would be a few minutes faster though knowing it made no difference.The girl from the cafeteria was stuck in his mind, Danny her name was and no amount of trying to focus on something else would allow that image of her face, dark blonde hair, glasses or even her voice to leave him. Never had he experienced such a confusing yet alluring feeling in his life. Devan and Grace had slipped out of class early, as usually, probably headed back to her place, Jason didn't really listen when he was told of the plan, though the other two lackeys had stayed behind and were thinking up new 'moves' as they called it for the upcoming weekend. Jason, however, wasn't even sure if he wished to go anymore, now that Danny had decided she wanted nothing to do with their crowd, not that he could blame her. If it wasn't for the fact he had grown up with Devan and knew him before he became the testosterone driven annoyance he was now. Though more often then not, a stare down was enough to put him back in his place, though he could see it killed his friend a little more each time, which ironically caused Jason to chuckle each time, though internally. When the final bell struck, Jason was up and out to the car park, not listening to Michael or Nic trying to make plans to train with him, he didn't have time to hold their hand. It was still only a few weeks to his big fight, he needed to train more than advise. Once in the car park, he lifted the seat of his Harley Blackline and placed his books within the compartment. The bike was definitely out of the paygrade of a normal high school student, but then again, Jason 'The Wolf' Grimm was not a normal high school goer and was making a pretty penny off his professional and not so professional fights. The bike was a mat black finish from front to back including the spokes within the tires which were double 3 prong spokes rather than the normal multiple thin ones. Upon the gas canister by the front, a large snarling wolf head was custom painted on both sides with the word 'Alpha' wrote on the top starting just by the handle bars and finishing just before the seat edge. Climbing ontop, the bike always brought a crowd when Jason roared the beast to life, but not wanting to talk this day, he took off to the entrance, passing by a Jeep Wrangler, but not giving a thought to who was within as he turned into traffic and disappeared towards his local gym to meet with his trainer, Sabien.

Biird: The bike vibrated the car as it flew past. Both, Danae and Jesse knew who it was, but they were busy singing Disney songs. Behind the dark glasses Danny watched as he hooked a corner and disappeared. All day her hand had been tingling where they shook but she couldn’t tell her bestie that. She’d never hear the end of it. She managed to keep her wits about her by reminding herself that at any moment she could be pulled from this life, she’d given all of her heart and time to Jesse and it was going to be hard enough to let him go when the time came. Back at the house, it was a good thing she didn’t have to share a room with Grace because she and Devan were very loud. They disappeared into her guest room, where Danae replied to a few messages from her mother before settling down on the bed to study. Just as the sun was starting to disappear, Danae turned on a lamp in the room and Grace burst in wearing nothing but Devan’s shirt. He slugged across the hall behind her, holding up his pants as he disappeared into the bathroom. Grace was staring daggers at her. “If you say anything about this…” “Get out.” Danny interrupted her. “You know I don’t care about anything you do. I don’t know why you come in here. If you want to talk to me we can talk but you don’t have to make up stupid excuses to come in here and be a bitch about shit I have no interest in.” “You can’t kick me out! This is my guest room!” Grace raged. Rubbing her face, Danny looked at her cousin. She was tall with polished dark skin and chocolate brown hair. She had big brown eyes and thick lashes. Her waist was tiny, her rack was huge, and her hips were well rounded. Sure she wasn’t blond and blue eyed like everyone else around here, so to a point, Danny could understand the chip on her shoulder but she didn’t understand the sudden rivalry. Sighing, she gathered up her stuff and pushed past her out of the room, Jesse in tow. “Whatever beef you’ve got with me, at some point I’d like to hear about it.” Danny said before trotting down the stairs and out the door. They didn’t speak for the next two days which didn’t bother Danae but the longer they seemed to go without talking the more Grace seemed to rage. Since Jesse’s dad wasn’t going to be home this weekend they went there after school on Friday to get ready for the party, if you could call it that.

Grimm: The following days were the same as the last, all done in a fog of confusion, though the only clarity Jason was allowed was when he was in the gym, smashing his fists, legs and any other body part against both punch bag and training partner. Most did not want to train with him at all, given the ferocious mood he seemed to be in. Sabien had also noticed the teens increase in tenacity when it came to even a simple push-up, like he was fighting against some internal turmoil. When they took their last break before the session was up Friday evening, Jason was chugging down his usual shake of who knows what, they never tasted good but they seemed to work as Sabien swore by them. "What's her name then?" Jason paused half way through his shake and frowned at the older male. Sabien was only 28 but he had seen more of the world than most 90 year old's. "What are you talking about?" Jason tried to act cool, scoffing at his trainer as if he were delusional, but also curing him as a fresh image of Danny slung back into his mind like a right hook. The gym was his respite, least it had been until now, to keep his mind clear, but obviously nothing escaped Sabien's sight. "Come on pup, I have known you since you were a lot smaller than you are now, who is she?" Jason turned away and started rinsing out his cup, taking a long minute before he would even consider answering, not wanting to seem like some love struck teen. "She's just some girl, I barely know anything about her beside her name" Silent he went through the rest of the list, blond hair, short, glasses, wide hips, baggy cloths, caramel skin, her chipper demeanor and how her tone could change at the drop of a hat, which, was kind of odd. "Just some girl, sure. You best get your head straight, with this week gone it's two weeks until your fight, pup, so don't do anything stupid this weekend." Jason hated the nickname Sabien had given him since the papers started calling him Wolf, but he was also glad his mentor did not try to talk him out of his leisure activities with his friends, which were usually organized fights between high school students, and usually not doing anything stupid meant putting another kid in hospital, rather then actually worrying about Jason's well being. The two laughed before returning to the final hour of their training schedule. After which, Jason headed home to shower, change into another tank top but this time slipping on a pair of faded jeans and his regular black DC high top shoes. Devan and the others were traveling together, probably with Grace and some of her tag along's, mainly used to tell Grace how great she was, not Jason's type of mindless bimbo's. Grabbing his keys, he left and mounted the Blackline again before taking off towards the cabin they were going to spend the weekend. Internally he was hoping Danny would change her mind, but after what took place in the cafeteria, he highly doubted it, Jason even considered swinging by Grace's house to see if he could talk her into it, but even his stalker radar was creeping on full with that idea.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

Biird: It was hours before Jesse and Danae could agree on an outfit for her. Her idea of slutty was a little too conservative for his tastes but they had a blast going through options regardless. Of course at one point Jesse’s super macho father had to make an appearance. He burst into Jesse’s little room drunk ready to stir up some trouble, but when his blurred vision landed on Danny, he just backed out of the room. Jesse, who had tensed up the moment the door knob started to turn, visibly relaxed giving her a soft smile. Danae hadn’t even turned to look at the door, she didn’t need too. Their last confrontation was toe to toe, tensions ran high but in the end the father had backed down; a bittersweet victory. Danae knew the moment she was forced to move again Jesse would be left with an ultimatum – either leave or take the full force of his father’s pent up anger and that bothered her soul.

The top down ride to Sodom pushed all those thoughts to the back of her mind. She loved the feeling of the warm breezes brushing against her face and flowing through her hair. The night air was warm and sweet. The sun wasn’t completely snuffed out of the sky while they drove but the moon was already up and the star were starting to pin prick the sky. By the time they made it to the party grounds it was in full swing. There were kegs strategically planted here and there, both inside outside. Outside, in the open field, a bonfire was blazing, shedding light and shadows on all the make out sessions and other shenanigans; people were dancing and talking, everyone with a cup in their hand. At the end of the clearing there was an open parking lot and a single building, but on one was parked in the lot, only on the street long the wooded area and the street on the in front of the shabby building cars were racing down the strip. This was the warehouse district side of town, it was practically abandoned after hours and on the weekends and there was at least a two block radius around before any housing units went up, just to keep the shabby away from the chic, so it was the perfect breeding ground for teenage bad behavior.

Of course, Grace was already there, sitting on top of an empty keg, long legs cross, long hair flowing down her back. She looked like Aphrodite with her entourage of men fawning over her every little word. Of course all the blonde, blue-eyed “girlfriends” she had stood in a huddle of envy at her side. To a point, Danae almost felt sorry for her cousin having to play this strange game of dominance but the bitch was winning… so… props? Ah well. Danny followed Jesse through the crowd, he was used to this place, he’d grown up here, so she let him lead the way. Of course he headed for the nearest keg crowded by either closet boys or swingers and served them to red cups of beer. Danny let herself get engulfed in the music while still keeping a close eye on Jesse.

Grimm: These social get-togethers were almost mandatory for someone high on the high school social ladder. Missing one was unheard of and was always noticed. So unless you were out of town, dead or worse, excommunicated from your clique, there was absolutely no reason not to be at this party tonight. It was one of the few things Gage did not like about his status within the school, a status mind you that he didn't even give a shit about, it just fell in his lap due to his out of school reputation.

Taking a long drink from the red plastic cup that was filled with water, not the concoction of whatever else was floating around in some of those cups out there. Gage kept his close to his person, not trusting some of the people he called 'friends' not to try and fuck with him. They often found it amusing to attempt such, though each time they quickly learned the error of their ways. Standing by the door, he glanced across the expanse to one of the barrels of fire that marked the 'fight area' for those that wanted to show off or prove they had something that most often they didn't possess, at all. Often times most, after a few drinks, wanted to have a go at Gage, although that ended rather abruptly.

Just as the night started to hit that one point where alone in his own bed seemed like a far more interesting option, which nearly always was 10 minutes into any party, his saving grace arrived. Perhaps it was too grand a title for someone he only just met a day before, but it didn't matter, there was something about the sun kissed skin of the newest arrival to their school that had Gage's heart skip a beat just by glancing in her direction.

Gage had to catch himself from walking straight over and pulling her away just to find out even a small bit more about her, yet he managed to control himself and finished off the contents of his cup. Right as he was about to go and at least walk past her and 'accidentally' bump into her, maybe, Devan appeared, gripping him by the shoulder after he followed Gage's vision. "Man, is that what has you moping in a corner? Her?" Devan had to strain to even try and remember her name, but Gage pipped in before his friend could summon it. "Danny. And no. You know my fights in a couple weeks, my minds on that." Gage could barely even convince himself of that lie and it was only hammered home as a failed attempted by Devan's "Mhmm, sure. Whatever man, you are being 'requested' at ring side. Time to get next week's lunch money off these kids. Lets go."

Without giving Gage much time to agree or disagree, Devan dragged him away by the arm, and though his body was moving, his eyes were still hooked on Danny by the keg surrounded by others that Gage had never seen before. Least not that he knew, even though some were in most of his classes, such was the popular life.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The School   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Biird: Devan had to laugh to himself as he shoved Gage into the center of a ring of people. That kid was one of his best friends and he had the shittiest poker face around. He’d given himself away being able to call up the chick’s name while Devan fumbled for it. Gage didn’t know anyone’s name. So the word would be out soon that home girl was off limits.

Biird: The crowd roared, when Gage went it, it was enough to draw the attention of everyone outside, causing the circle to thicken. Even Jesse was excited, of course he was four cups of beer in and quite a light weight. He dragged Danny to the edge of the circle then started to push through to the front; they were both short. It was a good thing she didn’t have much left in her cup or it would have spilled on someone and caused a riot. They made it to the front lines, Grace and her crowd were on the opposite side. Her cousin narrowed a deadly gaze at her then looked away.

Biird: Danae stood behind Jesse, looping her arm around his upper shoulders and resting her chin on his shoulder. He smiled happily and patted her arm as he cheered with the crowd and she was just about sure he was on a natural high and had no real idea what was going on or who was fighting. Her eyes danced over the crowd and the fighters, finally coming to rest on Gage. Immediately her hand began to tingle.

Grimm: The person Gage was to fight never really mattered, they were almost always smaller in both stature and structure meaning 'The Wolf' always had to pull back his punches or be knee deep in other people's hospital bills for broken noses, jaws, knocked out teeth or snapped limbs. At least those in the proper rings were built of sturdier things.

Grimm: Brushing his fringe from his eyes, leaving a couple of strand that refused to cooperate hanging down just over his left eye as he glanced around at the typical crowd. Most of them already half cut even though the party was barely an hour deep. Devan had already started the typical introductions and betting incentives, all of which Gage had heard time and time again so it never warranted much attention, he only ever listened for the 'fight' command, as Devan referred to it as to snap his gaze upon his would be attacker.

Grimm: This time was going to be no different, but, well shit happens and as he looked around, Gage's gaze fell onto Danny who was leaning against someone Gage was sure he had seen before. There was no point trying to remember who he was though, it never worked, but he couldn't help the pang of jealousy that gripped his stomach. Why did this guy get to be her armrest? 'Armrest? Really? That's what you are going to aspire too with this girl?' The thought shot through his mind a moment before he realised he was starring and quickly tried to play it off as a quick glance, his eyes darting left and right, brushing his thumb across his nose. Although, that was not all that brushed his face as a quick jab to the jaw rattled his brain. Nothing serious, more of a bump really.

Grimm: When he looked to see just what hit him, he realised the fight had already started and Devan was doubled over laughing. The opponent actually looked somewhat sheepish when he locked eyes with Gage as if it just dawned on him that he landed the punch. Cracking his neck to the side, Gage stood tall again, all 6'3 of him and a wall of pure muscle that stretched the fabric of his tank top to it's limits as he also started to roll his shoulders.

Grimm: Taking a step forward, he was impressed his opponent didn't take one backwards, instead he swung another right hook for the left side of Gage's face, same spot as before. This time however, it wasn't the same outcome as Gage's left hand rose, hit the guys forearm with his own, knocking his punch harmlessly to the side and with a swift and powerful uppercut he drove his fist into the guy's abdomen. It was enough to knocked the wing and the last pint of whatever he had drank to build up his fighting nerve to come rushing back to the surface. Gage quickly slipped to the side as the guy doubled over and relieved himself of both oxygen and beer.

Grimm: Devan was quick in to raise Gage's arm and chant for those that bet to pay up, but the only thing that interested Gage once again stood across from him, his sunkissed obsession it seemed he would come to refer to her as, in his mind only of course.

Biird: They locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity. His blue eyes were almost glowing like a wolf half hidden in the tree line. The name made sense, he had a hard, hypnotizing stare, then it was all shattered in the reality of a communal gasp. Gage blinked, breaking their long gaze then turned to look at the guy in the “ring” in with him. The whole crowd had gone quiet, with the exception of Devan’s almost hysterical laughter. The guy who had punched Gage turned pale as if he’d seen a ghost when Gage looked at him. It was clear he immediately regretted his decision to strike first.

Biird: Cupping a hand around the side of her mouth, Danae shouted,”COME THROUGH.” The opponent’s eyes flicked her to her and she shouted again, raising a fist in the air, egging him on. The giant wall of muscle before him took a step forward but he didn’t back up, he swung a right, missed, took a hard upward driven punch and collapsed over puking up whatever was left of his dignity. The crowd exploded into a frenzy of cheers and shouts and Jesse whirled around. “Are you nuts? You could have gotten him killed.”

Biird: Danny laughed. “By who? The Wolf? He’s not a killer, he doesn’t even like this shit.” She waved him off and started to move back through the crowd as it closed in on the fighters. It was a narrow escape but she made it out. The music started back up and slowly people were making their way back to the kegs. Headed nowhere in particular suddenly her line of vision was crowded with a stained black tank top. A sheepish but male voice addressed her with a simple hey, making Danny look up to find the opponent with a half smile on his face. “What’s up?”

Biird: “You were my only cheerleader.” He said, grinning.

Biird: She shrugged. “If you were gonna go down, you might as well have given it your all.”

Biird: Cupping his hands over his heart, he feigned injury, “Ouch, so you didn’t believe in me at all?”

Biird: “What’s important is that you believe in you.” She replied moving around him. He grabbed her arm,”Hey, why don’t we hang a bit.” Wiping his hand away, Danae shook her head. “I’m good.” “I’m sure, that why I think we should hang.” She groaned then,”Listen, I’m not interested, okay? You should go find a bathroom.” And just in time, Jesse zoomed by, scooping her up as the dj began a mix that excited him more than the fight.

Grimm: As the crowd turned into more of a dispersing mob at a subway station, Gage lost sight of Danny as she moved through the thick of people. Devan had gathered up his winnings and stuffed Gage's earnings into his pocket with another laugh as his eyes scanned the crowd before them.

Grimm: "I'm sure she will turn up. If not, well, plenty of other skanks in the sea"

Grimm: It took almost everything he had to stop Gage from socking Devan in the jaw, but he knew his childhood friend wasn't trying to insult Danny, he was just an asshole, plain and simple. Another brush of his hand pushed extra strands away from his forehead, save once again for the few that refused to listen. A couple of the females Devan had inadvertently spoken of wormed their way to Gage's side. Stray hands brushing along his stomach and over his chest with promises of what they could do to make him a very happy individual. None of them sounding appealing and with a quick wave of his hand, he moved them to one side and started to move in the opposite direction to the crowd.

Grimm: As he moved he spotted his opponent talking to Danny, though it was part way through their conversation and just in time to watch him grip her arm. Gage's rage flared in a millisecond as he fought the urge to rip through the crowd and then the guy he had just floored. Judging by what he could see, Danny was once again, handling her own business and was quickly whipped into the dancing crowd by her friend.

Grimm: The guy he had just fought stood annoyed, spitting on the floor as he looked on in the direction of the two as they danced, but before he could do anything stupid, Gage appeared at his side with a large hand wrapping around the back of the guys neck, leaning down slightly so he could speak ear level with him.

Grimm: "I think you got her message. You should take it, quickly, before it turns into something more, serious."

Grimm: The last word was punctuated with an almost, snarl which caused the guy, who was already once again losing color in his face, to quickly turn and run towards the house to clean up. Gage's hands moved into his pockets as his eyes never moved to follow the guy, instead they just watched Danny as she danced with her friend. There was nothing more that he wanted than to walk over and join her, but he couldn't dance, he could fight and some may refer to that in some poetry book as a form of dancing, but clearly they had never been in a real altercation with another person.

Grimm: Instead, he moved to get another drink of water before returning to a viewing point of the dance floor where he could pretend to be just enjoying the music without setting off Danny's stalker radar, least he hoped so anyway. No matter how much he tried he couldn't pinpoint just what was so compelling about her, though a part of him did not want to question it and instead just enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

Biird: In the midst of dancing, Danae had taken her last drink and Jesse had relinquished his keys into her jacket pocket for safe keeping. As the tempo of the song slowed down the thrumming in her bladder became something she could no longer ignore, so she signalled to her friend then turned and wove her way free of all the gyrating bodies, moving toward the house. She wasn't as unaware of Gage as she wanted to be. It seemed whenever he were close, her hand would tingle, it was a warm but strange sensation as if he'd marked her or something.
Biird: Rubbing her fingers over her palm, Danae slipped into the open door of the old broken down apartment building in search of a bathroom. There was a line for the bathroom on the first floor so her search took her up a level. It wasn't that the place lacked bathrooms, only that it limited to a few functioning ones. Danae had to give it to the kids around here, they were crafty because you could tell the electrical in the dead building was rigged, so the plumbing had to be a in house job as well.
Biird: On the second floor there were two working bathrooms, which apparently no one else could be bothered to look for, but would be her good luck. What the others on the floor had come for, were the open and broken windows for little parties to huddle together in and smoke. The cracked doors revealed that the troops of smokers had made cozy little cubbies for themselves, which meant their get together's were almost as exclusive as the party itself. A few of the other rooms had closed doors that didnt' do much to keep the virgin ears of outsiders safe. The bathrooms were in the middle of the hall; the communal bathrooms of cheap housing developments. Pushing the door open tentatively, Danae found it was much cleaner than she'd expected. There was toilet paper, and even Fabreeze and the water in the sink worked. She was in an out in quick minute and half way down the stairs when her cousin and her gang of sex kittens crowded her space.
Biird: Grace put her hand on the banister, cutting Danny off from going any further down and a few of her friends were at her back, cutting off any escape; not that she needed one. "What?"
Biird: Grace sneered,"Don't what me. Can't I check on my dear cousin?"
Biird: "Not really considering you don't care if I live or die, so I presume you want something, what is it?"
Biird: There was a pause and suddenly her cousin's demeanor completely changed. "I want to show you something!" She said joyful, almost with a friendly tone, taking Danae by the arm and dragging her down the stairs. They looped around the banister and headed for another door, which Grace flew open. "You liked the fights right?" Grace said, shoving her cousin forward and down the steps. She led the way all the way into the basement room where it was so crowded you could hardly move. After a few moments and being about the center of the crowd, Danny couldn't feel the shove of Grace's hand anymore.
Biird: She looked back and the little posse was gone. The crowd roared, the entire group moving so suddenly Danae was thrown from one side to the other, bouncing off bodies that paid her no mind. Whatever was happening in the fight was sending them into a frenzy. The wave of people dragged Danae further and further from the door. By the time she was slammed into a wall, Danae was pissed. Her cousin knew exactly what would happen to a person new to this scene with no idea of the movements of the room. What a bitch.
Biird: [Done.]

Grimm: Gage had taken his eye off her for only a moment when she had vanished from the dance floor, though he had been watching her for the longest time as she dipped and swayed to the music. A couple of times, other females had come up to him pleading for his attention but none received even a moment of it. Most were too blonde to even know why, though most would just assume it was the same reason as any, his fight coming up. Everyone knew what Gage was like during the weeks leading to a fight, though that didn't stop the females trying.
Grimm: What did catch his attention though, as his deep blue eyes scanned as much of the external and internal crowd as possible from his vantage point on the, was Danny's cousin and her friends pushing someone down into the basement area where other fights were being held. Now normally Gage couldn't care less just what Grace did at these parties in her spare time, that was Devans department. but there was something different about this one moment that urged him to follow her.
Grimm: As the group descended the stairs, Gage came down a few moments later, but by that stage Danny had already been swepped by the crowd to the far end of the room. Just being about to calk it up to pointless curiosity and and the want to find Danny again, Gage was just about to leave the cramped basement when one of Grace's little group giggled some line about 'That will show her.' and it struck Gage's anger right on the head.
Grimm: It was very clear how much Grace did not like her cousins company, so tossing her to the wolves, so to speak, in a tiny basement was by no means a stretch. Without much thought or plan, Gage waded into the crowd, pushing past the sandwiched bodies of everyone that was trying to see the fight, he was an expert at moving in such an environment, but this time he didn't much care and was simply bulldozing his way through the sea of bodies. One way or another, he would either find Danny in the crowd, or he would flatten the lot of them and walk over their unconscious forms until he did find her.
Grimm: [Done]

Biird: Her back hit the wall and Danae pressed back, flattening herself so that the swaying bodies in front of her moved without sweeping her up again. Her head was spinning and she was sure she'd been hit at some point but she couldn't feel a knot or bruise forming as she moved her hands over her face and head. From what she had seen of the fight, the reason the move was moving was because the fight was. The combatants were rolling around, throwing each other here and there; the crowd had to move to keep up and it was driving them wild.
Biird: Danny wedged herself in a dip in the wall where a water heater probably used to be, and tried to hop a little to see over the moving heads to find the door. She wasn't sure how confident she'd be at bulldozing a trail to the door, but she'd have to try. She had no idea how long these fights lasted. A new surge of excitment hit the crowd and they went moving again. Latching onto an old pipe, Danny managed to keep from being swept up in this wave. All the while she was cursing her cousin and her blood was starting to boil.

Grimm: It was next to impossible to discern one face from another with all the jumping, shoulders thrown against one another, the racket from the adrenaline fueled screams and taunts as the fight ticked on second by second, to tell who was who. Even for Gage who stood at least a couple inches taller than almost anyone else at the party that night.
Grimm: Luckily however, Danny was not like the other girls that would just curl into a ball and pray it ended, she was a fighter and a thinker and as she tried to move above the crowd, Gage spotted her and quickly made a b-line straight through the crowd. A few people were met with a quick elbow as they slammed against the wall of moving muscle. Normally such an act would only instigate a riot or whip the blood crazed people into a frenzy, but when they recipient of the elbow saw just who delivered the blow, they were quickly defused of any violent thoughts.
Grimm: Eventually, Gage reached Danny and without really thinking, his hand moved to grab her forearm. At this stage, the thoughts of being a stalker or really anything other than a helping hand did not really enter Gage's mind as he went to pull her from her perch.
Grimm: "Stick close, follow me, try not to stab too many of them."
Grimm: Gage almost had to shout to get her to even hear one word even though he was basically in her face. What he said though wasn't really a joke, he was sure some of the people here may have lost a tooth as he barged his way through the crowd, both guys and girls alike. It didn't really matter, the basement was not somewhere Gage enjoyed being. It was usually for the more, gruff types of fights. There was little organisation and no rules what so ever, basically an anything goes type of rumble. Normally they didn't even consist of only two people, the fights sometimes erupted into the whole basement starting a brawl and where as Gage was confident enough to know he would get out relatively easily, Danny was another matter.

Biird: Fingers curled around her arm and Danny immediately tensed up, swinging around and aiming the palm of her hand for the jaw of the face that was crowding in her space, but once Gage's bright blue eyes cleared in her vision, Danny just patted his cheek and said,"Oh hey, it's you. Hi." She hadn't really heard what he said above the roar of the crowd, but the got the idea when he gripped her arm and started to muscle through the crowd in a way she'd never be able to. Practically pressed his to his back, with one hand wrapped up in the back of his shirt, Danny did as told (even if she hadn't heard the command) and stayed close. Luckily she was short enough that most of the swinging arms missed her head. Though, even through the madness, the people in the basement seemed to clear a path for their resident Wolf. Once they'd gotten through the basement door, Danny uncurled from his back and bounced on her toes a bit. All that excitement had her adrenaline roaring, her skin felt like it was moving and her mind was racing, and bubbling under the surface of that was a need to punch a certain someone in the face. "Hey, thanks for that. I thought I might have drowned down there. Is it possible to drown in a sea of people? A few more minutes and I'd have find out. Listen, I hate to be rude but I need to do something, so thanks again."
Biird: With that she turned and headed for the door, her hands were gathering up her hair into a messy knot on the top of her head as she moved. The jacket came off, flew into the passenger seat of Jesse's jeep. Pretending to be prettying herself up in the side mirror, she was really trying to breathe and talk herself out of what every inch of her body wanted to do - after all she had to live with the little witch.
Biird: Feeling her fist curling and flexing without much thought behind the action, Danny knew the feeling wasn't going to away. If it didn't happen now it was sure to happen soon. Fuck it. She whirled on a heel, her eyes zooming on on her cousin perched on some lap, probably Devan's near the bonfire. Her feet were moving before she'd made the concious decision to anything really, but it was happening. Before she knew it was within arm's reach, there was no warning as she pulled back her right arm and hooked over with force of her whole body; left foot planted forward and right foot back, giving momentum to her punch. Grace took a cold cock to the side of her face. Danny felt her knuckles connect with that sharp jawline and watched as her cousin toppled out of lap throne. "You ever try some shit like that with me again and I will fucking disfigure you!"

Grimm: One minute she was there, the next she was gone again, this time with a few more words than their last encounter. Gage could tell she was not the type to sit still for very long and even though she did not outwardly seem like the type of female you really held a normal conversation with, not very approachable, there was another side, one that seemed like if you let her, she would talk for hours and answer her own questions without you ever really having to say anything at all. Gage couldn't help but allow a small smile to tug at the corner of his mouth but when she was gone from his vision, so was the smile.
Grimm: Sighing to himself, he scratched the back of his head, before shaking it and heading back up the stairs. If he tried to see where she went this time, he would definitely spike the stalker radar. Though as he reentered the upper area, grabbed a drink of water and moved just outside the broken building, he watched as Grace slide from Devan's lap and hit the floor by his feet, panned out almost.
Grimm: All Gage could do was blink, he didn't expect to have seen this, but was kind of glad he did. Staying back this time, he folded his arms and simply watched. Gage knew Devan well enough to know he wouldn't try to hit Danny, this was something between the cousins, though if anyone else tried to get involved, well, maybe the Wolf would take a couple of steps closer and see then who was braze enough to gang up on a single female.

Biird: A hush fell over the crowd around and it grew a little with the curiousity building. It took Grace a moment but she managed to gather herself up. She was cupping her jaw and staring around like a deer in headlights - she wasn't a fighter. In truth, Danny didn't really think of herself as a fighter either, but her fight reflex was a just a little stronger than her flight reflex. Grace stalked Danny, trying to use her height and size to intimidate. "You little rat. Don't you ever touch me again. Mark my words, you'll pay for this."
Biird: Danny shrugged. "Then it's a deal, you keep your paws off me and I'll keep my fists off of you." She turned then to walk away, but one of Grace's friends grabbed the high messy bun on the top of her head and dragged her to the floor. As she fell another girl descended on her, but caught two feet to the stomach, and Danny flipped over. Her hair came out of the bun, as she sat on the other girls chest and began to wail on her face. She could barely hear Devan calling for her to calm down and Grace to check her friends as he grabbed her by both arms and pulled her off of the girl. Irate, Danny sent her foot backward and snapped her heeled shoe against Devan's knee. "Ow, fuck!" He he said, releasing her to grab his leg. "Chill out, I was helping."
Biird: Whirling around at the sound of a male voice, Danae frowned. "Oh shit, sorry." She said, moving in closer to inspect the damage her shoe had done to him, but Grace grabbed her by her now loose hair, screaming for her to keep her hands off of Devan and the two hit the floor in another tussle.
Biird: [done.]

Grimm: It was all going smoothly, or as smooth as a physical altercation could go, and it all seemed settled until two of the groupies tried to get brave, of course it took two of them at the same time to muster any semblance of courage. The red plastic cup in Gage's hand quickly crumbled and the contents spilled over his clenched fist. Just as he was about to step forward, Danae quickly disposed of her would be attackers which only caused Gage to smirk.
Grimm: Next came Devan to try and quell the situation only to receive a swift kick which furthered the smirk into a chuckle. After that, Grace attacked again and Gage's amusement quickly turned to a sigh. As much fun as it sometimes can be to watch two first take a tumble in the dirt, this time wasn't one of them. Stepping past Devan, one large arm wrapped around Danae's waist as she gained the upper position and scooped her easily off the ground, his other placed on the nape of Grace's neck, facing her in Devan's direction and with a quick flick of the heel of his hand, sent her tumbling into his grip.
Grimm: "Enough."
Grimm: Gage growled, and it was enough to quell at least the groupies sense of bravado as they took a very visible step backwards. Devan caught Grace by the shoulders but gave no confirmation to Gage's order, he only gave a quick glance over Grace's jaw which was reddening up nicely. Releasing Danae quickly back onto her feet before he too caught a kick or a hook, the Wolf stood as a very large wall between her and her cousin.
Grimm: "We have to stop meeting like this."
Grimm: Gage's smile returned, though he wasn't sure if his humour would be well received with the pent up emotions that were flying around right now. But it was true, it seemed every time the two came to words, it was in some sort of altercation, or the aftermath of one anyway.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Global Moderator

Grimm: It was all going smoothly, or as smooth as a physical altercation could go, and it all seemed settled until two of the groupies tried to get brave, of course it took two of them at the same time to muster any semblance of courage. The red plastic cup in Gage's hand quickly crumbled and the contents spilled over his clenched fist. Just as he was about to step forward, Danae quickly disposed of her would be attackers which only caused Gage to smirk.
Grimm: Next came Devan to try and quell the situation only to receive a swift kick which furthered the smirk into a chuckle. After that, Grace attacked again and Gage's amusement quickly turned to a sigh. As much fun as it sometimes can be to watch two first take a tumble in the dirt, this time wasn't one of them. Stepping past Devan, one large arm wrapped around Danae's waist as she gained the upper position and scooped her easily off the ground, his other placed on the nape of Grace's neck, facing her in Devan's direction and with a quick flick of the heel of his hand, sent her tumbling into his grip.
Grimm: "Enough."
Grimm: Gage growled, and it was enough to quell at least the groupies sense of bravado as they took a very visible step backwards. Devan caught Grace by the shoulders but gave no confirmation to Gage's order, he only gave a quick glance over Grace's jaw which was reddening up nicely. Releasing Danae quickly back onto her feet before he too caught a kick or a hook, the Wolf stood as a very large wall between her and her cousin.
Grimm: "We have to stop meeting like this."
Grimm: Gage's smile returned, though he wasn't sure if his humour would be well received with the pent up emotions that were flying around right now. But it was true, it seemed every time the two came to words, it was in some sort of altercation, or the aftermath of one anyway.

Biird: Jesse had run over as Devan picked up Danae. He seemed to be scrambling frantically but not actually making a decision on what to do. To his luck, Gage had come over and picked up Danae yet again, flicking her cousin back to her boyfriend.
Biird: "And what bitch!" Danae screamed from under Gage's arm. When he put her down, Jesse began to pick shreds of earth and leaves out of her hair. She was bouncing on her toes again, shaking her arms out and seemed almost giddy. "You're a lunatic, you know that?" Jesse managed to squeak out before Gage spoke. The sound of his voice made Jesse blush and slide behind Danae who was still bouncing. She smiled, and flicked a hand across his chest. "Oh indeed we must, the villagers will begin to gossip."

Grimm: There it was again, that quirk about her that Gage couldn't quite put his finger on, the way she spoke, even though she was bouncing on the spot, ready to go for round 3 with these other girls. Was it her adrenaline that caused her to talk the way she did or did she really just not give a fuck. Probably a mix of both
Grimm: "Well alright, Bell. We will be more careful next time."
Grimm: Gage couldn't help but chuckle as he looked just a tiny bit past her to see her friend crouched, albeit not well, behind Danae. Still he couldn't figure out who this guy was but the more he looked, the more he knew that he knew this guy.
Grimm: "Jeffrey" The name was a shot in the dark, but hey, at least he tried right? "You okay to take her home or do I need to drive you both?"
Grimm: Gage wasn't particularly fond of the idea of leaving his bike at the party, but after what was happening and the clear glaze of a few too many drinks stuck in both of their eyes, he opted for this being the better option. Shaking his head, not waiting for them to actually tell him if they were or not, he just held out his hand and gestured with his two middle fingers for them to hand over the keys to whatever it was they were driving.
Grimm: "Never mind, just give me the keys and get in the car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The School   

Back to top Go down

The School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1